CNN story...Amish famer fights milk law after sting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-28-2006, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
In OH:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/28/am....ap/index.html

I hope this doesn't scare off our supplier (we are in NC). It will be interesting to see what comes of this, and also I was at least happy to see that the article wasn't written with that negative of a tone for a mainstream media article (mentioning WAP in a somewhat favorable way I thought)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2006, 06:26 PM

That sucks. We are in Florida and the guy we are starting to buy milk from went through something similar last year, but from what I understand it wasn't an undercover thing. I know that he had to get a pet liscense to continue producing milk at all and refuses to discuss using milk for human consumption, he does loan out books and gives courses about the teachings of WAP. I wonder why trhe authorities have nothing better to do than go after farmers.It's not like they are selling drugs or something.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:26 PM

That sucks. We are in Florida and the guy we are starting to buy milk from went through something similar last year, but from what I understand it wasn't an undercover thing. I know that he had to get a pet liscense to continue producing milk at all and refuses to discuss using milk for human consumption, he does loan out books and gives courses about the teachings of WAP.

User Tag List