Mothering Forum banner

Blue Ice

555 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ~Quse~ 
#1 ·
From what I have read around here, Blue Ice CLO is the best especially for Vit's A and D.

This is a question for the mama's who use the minty flavored Blue Ice. Does it really taste good?

I have spent so much money on fish oil and CLO that I can't get my dd to take. We've tried the Nordic Natural gel caps and kid's CLO and the Blue Ice Orange flavor. She would tolerate the last two in OJ but I ended up wasting a lot that way when she would only take a sip of her juice and leave the rest sitting around too long.

So, I'm thinking about trying the mint flavored one and getting her to take it by the spoon. I just wanted to see if I could get any second opinions.

#3 ·
DD took the NN arctic mint off the spoon & also takes the blue ice mint. I preferred the taste of NN. Next time I'd like to try the orange. Anyway, it's not exactly yummy, but it's tasty enough.

We call CLO "feel better juice," & DD usually asks for more after she licks the spoon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.