Where are the prego and nursing WAP moms? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-01-2006, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Quse~
What else was in the salad? Could it have been shrimp?
No, there was no shrimp in the salad and I have had shrimp since then without incident. So I don't know . . . all that was in the salad was two kinds of seaweed, cucumbers, and whatever was in the dressing. Oh, and sesame seeds. I don't think it was the sesame seeds but I'd never considered that possibility before. Hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Quse~
Caitlin- I have restless leg syndrome too, is that due to a magnesium deficiency? I noticed the other day that bottled mineral water is high in magnesium. I'm not sure if it's natural or a supplement.
Yes, as I understand it, restless leg syndrome is due to a calcium and/or magnesium deficiency-- and for me it's definitely not a calcium problem!

Congrats on your pate! I have yet to try making this but I definitely want to!

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2006, 05:35 PM

:

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

Old 09-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Banned

can i tell you gals about something that's not NT related, but is traditional in relation to the teratment of things like MS symptoms, Parkinson's shaking, and resteless leg syndrome?

i practice Thai Yoga Massage which works on the energy body. in the traditoinal systems (including ours, but it was lost due to modernity), there are three elements of being: body--maintained through diet and herbs; spirit--maintained through religious and spiritual practices; and energy--the physio-etherial aspect connecting body and spirit usually maintained through various forms and methods of energy work.

The Thai Yoga Massage system of energy work is a really amazing modality. A nmber of my clients have MS, GBS, Parkinsons, restless leg, CFS, and Fibromyalgia. Some of them get weekly massages, others monthly, and others anywhere in between. They say that their symptoms (aches and pains, numbness, uncontrollable kicks or shaking, lack of energy or stiffness) are drasticly reduced if not completely gone for their time between sessions.

the energy work, combined with the diet/herbal and spiritual work will lead to a fully balanced system without any problems.

i'm utilizing my yoga and TYM practices to work on the energetic level for my specific gastro-intestinal issues (which have largely spiritual and energetic components, but i utilize diet, exercise and herbals to help support my overall digestive health). it's working wonders for me.

if you have the opportunity to look into thai yoga massage, please do! it will be a gerat help to you!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebird

The Thai Yoga Massage system of energy work is a really amazing modality. A nmber of my clients have MS, GBS, Parkinsons, restless leg, CFS, and Fibromyalgia.
Wow! It's kind of crazy to see restless leg syndrome listed amongst such serious disorders. I've never really taking it seriously (I didn't even know it was a condition until a couple of years ago), my right leg just gets restless when I'm sleepy. Now I'm getting paranoid .
Old 09-01-2006, 11:15 PM

I'll tell you what, I am in need of a massage. But I'm not sure if anyone around here practices Thai Yoga Massage.

I'm trying to increase our intake of bone broths. For those who eat it very often, what do you do? Do you just eat soups everyday?

User Tag List