Sensitive teeth? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 09-11-2006, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since transitioning to NT methods of eating, my teeth have started to become sensitive. I just started reading my book, so maybe I'm not doing something right. Did anyone else have this. My teeth are cleaner when i floss. I take abouty 4500 mg of vit A in CLO and drink at least a quart of raw milk, I consume a couple of tablespoons each of raw cream and kelly gold butter. with a water mineral supplement a couple of x's a wk. I've been eating a lot more meat, but adding vegies that I normally don't eat on a regular basis, like collard grns and beets. Sugar and starches has gone way down. I've been in it about a month now. I'm nursing, and my top wisdom teeth aren't hurting as much. Has this been the experience for anyone else, or am i missing something?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page