Milk diet ... Gale Force or anyone else ... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 68 Old 11-23-2006, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dh thought of asking dd to nurse again. I asked her if she wanted to and she said no thank you.
She stopped nursing three years ago or so.

I muscle tested that chorella would be good for dd but I want to read about the safest way to do it.

Guess what? DD had her first firmented/kefired colostoral milk today. I'm getting ready to make her second. It kefired up just fine, but I only firmented it for 12 hours because anything past twelve is too sour for dd.

I don't know if the short time effects the healing quality of it...but we have to get her to eat it and she won't if its too sour.
#62 of 68 Old 11-23-2006, 10:25 PM

The shorter time means a little more lactose and a little less bacteria, but it is still a great drink for her. You definitely have to stop it before it gets unpalatable.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#63 of 68 Old 11-24-2006, 02:58 AM

Bestbirths-- it's nice to hear about others who use muscle testing! I used it extensively to heal from chronic fatigue and prednisone withdrawal. Even though I sometimes think I'm crazy to believe in it, I honestly don't know what I would do with it as a tool to guide me in choosing what to eat and what supplements to take. Good luck with your daughter!
#64 of 68 Old 11-24-2006, 01:33 PM

not to be off topic but I think muscle testing is the best way to determine one's allergies...wish I knew how to do it..
#65 of 68 Old 11-26-2006, 11:43 PM

A chiropractor showed me how to muscle test, but I'm still not sure if I even do it right half the time so sometimes it makes it tough to take the results seriously. I have made so many health choices based on it though.

Hey, our whole family is sick with a cold/cough/fever except our dd who is on the milk diet.
#66 of 68 Old 12-21-2006, 04:38 PM

#67 of 68 Old 12-21-2006, 09:07 PM

When treating obesity with the milk diet, does anyone know whether any other liquids should be consumed? Water, vegetable juice, anything?

Finding space and peace of mind, right where you are. Knowing that the less you own, the more control you have.
Realizing that less is not more, because you don't want more. You have too much already.  Less is best!                              www.lessisbest.net
#68 of 68 Old 12-21-2006, 09:31 PM

For the traditional milk diet, no, nothing else. But my dad has cheated many times and still had good results. I think he makes shakes sometimes too.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page