Not happy with my weight!!!! TF guidance please - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 69 Old 06-15-2007, 12:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm kind of glad to hear that DH and I aren't the only ones who find straight CO (in liquid form) stomach-turning. He was afraid he might be allergic or something.

I can sneak 3 Tbsp melted CO into my morning kefir smoothie! Adds a nice flavor, too.
#62 of 69 Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 AM

yeah I prefer it mixed with something...
#63 of 69 Old 06-15-2007, 02:49 AM

Ooh, adding it to a smoothie is a good idea...I've been gagging CO down in hot water, but I can't say it's been pleasant!

We're officially TTC!!!

I blog about traditional foods, nurturing creativity, keeping a simple home, and the elements of crafting a meaningful life at www.maggiesnest.org.
#64 of 69 Old 06-15-2007, 12:27 PM

Doesn't it harden up when you put it in a smoothie?
#65 of 69 Old 06-15-2007, 01:00 PM

I think it depends when you add it.
#66 of 69 Old 07-25-2007, 01:45 AM

Just bumping this thread... how are you ladies who are doing t-tapp finding it? What about everyone else? I'm waiting for EFLF to arrive in the mail, and I have the t-tapp book and have been doing hoe downs, organs in place and half frogs, and the primary back stretch the past few days and I feel great already. I am waiting to order the dvds at 30% off though (I sent in the coupon at the back of the book).

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#67 of 69 Old 07-25-2007, 09:46 AM

If you pour melted CO into the blender with an egg, it emulsifies it. But if you just pour it in while the blender is running, it does fine in combination with most flavorings.

I've got to get back to tapping. I haven't been doing it recently, I've been too busy with the launch of the new menu mailer and trying to get the books finished in time for the WAPF conference.

KerryAnn @ CookingTF dot com - Nutrient dense foods your kids will LOVE!  Real Food Cooking School and Lactofermentation Classes now live! Use coupon code "CTF" for 20% off.

#68 of 69 Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
Just bumping this thread... how are you ladies who are doing t-tapp finding it? What about everyone else? I'm waiting for EFLF to arrive in the mail, and I have the t-tapp book and have been doing hoe downs, organs in place and half frogs, and the primary back stretch the past few days and I feel great already. I am waiting to order the dvds at 30% off though (I sent in the coupon at the back of the book).
I'm waiting for my 30% off coupon, too! I measured myself and have gone through the basic workout plus once with the book, plus the hoedowns and organs in place from the DVD. I'd love to hear how everyone is doing, as well.

I'll update when I see some changes.
#69 of 69 Old 07-25-2007, 01:11 PM

Thanks for bumping this thread. I've gotten away from T-tapping too. I started to dislike the feeling of holding myself in all the time...does that go away? I have been doing some yoga here and there. I have gained a few pounds, but I think it's because I haven't been watching my grain intake...

We're officially TTC!!!

I blog about traditional foods, nurturing creativity, keeping a simple home, and the elements of crafting a meaningful life at www.maggiesnest.org.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page