Mmm, if you feel it's mold for sure, I'd start over, fresh.
Most molds can be innocuous, but some are really nasty and cause you no end of bad reactions. I'd make sure no plants are near your brewing area and was down the counter tops near the brewing area with a mild bleach solution. You do NOT want mold in your Kombucha....
Are you using organic tea/sugar? You can use some bottled kombucha as a starter, rather than vinegar, if you want to be sure you are not growing vinegar, rather than Kombucha. NEVER use unpasturized vinegar as pH adjuster, it will contaminate your kombucha and you will produce a vinegar plant, not a SCOBY of Kombucha.
Can't think of anything else atm
But wanted to back the notion of mold being very bad and it's better to start over totally fresh.