TF Pregnancy Club! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 03:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Our very own TF pregnancy support group If anyone would like to move this discussion over to the Finding Your Tribe area, feel free. How about some introductions? Tell us a little about yourself:

How long have you been interested in Traditional Foods and how did you first learn about it?

When is your baby due?

Which number child will this be for you, and what are the ages of your other children (if any)?

What kind of birth are you having?

What are your other interests/hobbies?

What part of the world do you live in?

One crazy fun fact about yourself!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 03:29 PM

How long have you been interested in Traditional Foods and how did you first learn about it?
I have been interested in a number of years but started more fully about 15 months ago. I am not 100% TF yet but working on it. TF/NT has helped with my lifelong IBS, which got a lot worse after the birth of my daughter.

Which number child will this be for you, and what are the ages of your other children (if any)? Currently expecting #2 mid-December, my daughter is almost 25 months.

What kind of birth are you having? Our 2nd homebirth. This time I am excited to be trying the Hypnobabies program.

What are your other interests/hobbies? I enjoy cooking from scratch and with real food, which is how I initially got interested in TF. I also knit and am actively involved in a wonderful community AP-group. These 3 activities take up the most of my "spare" time.

What part of the world do you live in? Illinois

Umm... I am kinda boring, I can't think of anything.
Oh, I know... I have a sick weakness for McRib sandwiches. I eat gobs and gobs of them every fall when McDonalds reintroduces them "for a limited time only". No matter how TF I become, I will continue to do so until I drop dead of a Homer Simpson style heart attack.
#3 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 04:22 PM

I had someone from WAPF hand me a brochure at a health food store and then my best friend started telling me about it. I started TF around 3/2006 mainly because I was having a health crisis after dieting and doing the low-fat/low animal products most of my life. Thank God I did!

When is your baby due?
2/11/08

Which number child will this be for you, and what are the ages of your other children (if any)?
This will be #2. I have a 3 yo son.

A homebirth like last time.

My dh and I are trying to start a homestead. We have laying hens so far and we would like to do meat chickens and dairy goats next. I also like to play guitar, write songs, hang out with my family/friends, read, and hike. And, of course, cook since switching to TF!

Rural Northern California--in the woods

I am boring like pp so I will name my weakness--No matter how into natural living I get I will probably always dye my hair light blonde because it makes me happy...I am addicted to peroxide:

Jen

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#4 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 04:56 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
How long have you been interested in Traditional Foods and how did you first learn about it? I first read Nourishing Traditions about a year ago on a recommendation in one of the MDC tribes. DH and I immediately felt like it was for us, the way we would be eating if people hadn't insisted how terrible it was for us. We are still very new at TF eating and don't do everything the TF way, but our diets definitely look different than that of most of our friends/family.

When is your baby due?
Technically due 12/12/07, expecting baby to come some time between Christmas and New Year's

This will be our first!

Planning a home birth with a midwife. Like KLK7, doing Hypnobabies. Hoping for a water birth, but will just be happy not to have to go to the hospital.

I enjoy reading and writing. Other than that, I spend most of my free time online.

Michigan

I used to be a nanny who swore she would never have kids. Now I'm soon to be a mom and swear that I will never have a nanny.

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#5 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 05:18 PM

Well, due to my current hyperemesis I have fallen way off the TF bandwagon. Once I can cook again and get to the store I will be back but for now, my kids are at the mercy of other people. Their aunt and uncle actually took them to McDonald's one day. My 4 yr old was surprised that it did not make him throw up. Guess my brainwashing is working on them!
I am currently on TPN, which is nutrition by IV for those who don't know. Sadly, it it not organic. It even contains soybean oil, which makes me very sad since I'm sure it is GM. I'm going to have to eat so good for the last pasrt of my pregnancy to try to make up for this.

I found the NT threads on MDC about 18 months ago and was immediately hooked. It took me a few months to find raw milk, etc but we're mostly on board now. I doubt we'll ever be 100% because I really don't like fermented foods. I can do sauerkraut and kefir in smoothies but that's it for me. We mostly try to eat locally and traditionally, not necessarily NT.

When is your baby due?
March 20 is my best guess.

This will be my 4th and final. My others are all boys, ages 6, 4 and 2 next week. My hyperemesis has put me in the hospital twice in the past 3 weeks and I'm home on TPN which is why this is my last baby. I'm afraid the next one will kill me!

The plan is birth center with midwife but the last one came mighty fast so we are prepared to cath this one at home, if need be. I would like to try a waterbirth. I tried with my first but the warm relaxing water stopped my contractions and lowered my blood pressure too much. We'll see!

I like to scrapbook, garden, read like a maniac and visit lots of local farms.

Maryland

I wear pink pretty much every day. This unfortunately does not mesh well with my secret desire to be Amish!

: mama to 4 boys
: : :
#6 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 05:52 PM

I love this thread already! Thanks for getting it going, Taedareth!

I spent my college/grad school/post-grad-school years eating mostly crap. I was a vegetarian (though still ate fish sometimes), and subverted my major meat cravings by eating tons of soy "meat" - which I microwaved, of course. I'd eat half a block of plain tofu in a sitting ("This is great! I'm getting ALL THE PROTEIN I NEED"), and go through 1/2 gallon of soymilk every couple of days. And my idea of making sure I got my veggies was: microwaved pre-packaged-in-a-microwavable-plastic-bag Jolly Green Giant corn or brussels sprouts with "butter sauce." Or asparagus, right out of A CAN. (Shudder) Oh, and did I mention, TONS OF CANDY? Sooo much sugar. When I look back at how I ate I feel horrified...and so, so grateful that I found another way! That other way began when I volunteered to be a sous-chef at a whole foods cooking school in order to take free classes, and after my first meal there, I felt awake, vibrant, and *calm* for the first time in years. I cut out sugar and started on a whole foods diet immediately, and it changed my personality/life. It wasn't until a few years after that that I found TF. I'd seen the book NT a few years prior, but it'd freaked me out so much that I couldn't read more than a few pages (anyone else have that response? "OH MY GOD! EVERYTHING I'VE EATEN IS POISON! I CAN'T READ THIS!") - I came back to it when, looking for a great probiotic source, I read about kefir, realized most kefir-makers used raw milk, thought "RAW MILK? SERIOUSLY?", read Ron Schmid's Untold Story of Milk, read NT, and it took off from there. I've been TF for about 2-3 years now. Sorry, long answer

When is your baby due?
2/29/07! Leap year! Well, that's according to all the standard pregnancy calendars. According to my midwife's formula, March 3, but when I expressed disappointment she said, ok, keep February 29 if you want, though the baby may not come til March 3 or later.

First baby! Yaaaay!

Homebirth with a midwife. We'll probably rent a birthing tub, at least for labor - not sure how I'd feel about birthing in the tub. We'll see about that part! So excited to do this at home, though. Wow.

I'm an art teacher and book artist. I write & illustrate books - some for kids, some for grown-ups (not anything nasty though!). I really want to learn to garden - I crave a huge organic garden. And I've wanted a goat for a really long time. They make me laugh.

The NYC part. Hubby & I are trying to figure out an affordable area that's close enough to commute but more rural & crunchy. It's a tall order. I hope we find it. We're not really city people, though the part of Brooklyn we live in doesn't feel too urban. It's more neighborhoody. We'll be happy there for a while longer til we can find our own little green haven.

You know what's funny? Many of the things I might list elsewhere - like that I often have numerous jars of sprouts & fermenting things in my kitchen, I grind my own flour, etc (my mom calls me her "colonial daughter") - none of those things are crazy or fun to you all, since you do them too!! Um....I'm a really small person, yet I've eaten 1/2 pound of olives in a sitting. Does that count for anything? I'm not sure that's really crazy or fun. It's actually kinda gross.
#7 of 433 Old 09-07-2007, 05:58 PM

and Pinky...yeesh! I hope you feel better soon.
#8 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 12:07 AM - Thread Starter

The long answers are awesome! So happy I'm not the only fantasizing about joining an Amish community Did you read that book, Better Off? It's about a mainstream couple who live the Amish life for 18 months. Books like that are like a drug to me. I sooo want to live on a homestead. Maybe I'll move in with Jen!

Steph, there's hope you may have a leap year day baby after all! I calculated my due date from the exact date of ovulation (we use NFP) so I had a really accurate due date to go by. And my bean was born a full week early. Who says first babies can't be early?

The first time I heard about NT was when my son was newborn. A friend asked if I was going to feed him egg yolks because her book said breastfed babies should be given egg yolks at 3 months old. I figured it was just another book full of misinformation to sabotage the efforts of breastfeeding mothers. [Edit: Now I remember why I later became interested in NT. I read The Maker's Diet and really agreed with it. The author made some references to NT, so I picked up a copy.]

When is your baby due?
May 15th!

#2 - my DS is 21 months old

Planning another home waterbirth. Undecided whether I want my midwife present or if we'll just get prenatal/postpartum care and have an unattended birth (with the midwife on call in case we need her).

Besides keeping my kitchen full of jars with fermenting things inside, I also enjoy gardening (well, I like planting and I like picking ripe vegetables; not so much the weeding); crochet; a little sewing; I do makeover demonstrations at our local HFS for a mineral makeup company; collecting antique blue mason jars; reading historical fiction and anything by Angela Elwell Hunt; blogging; photography; fantasizing about all the lovely animals I'm going to have on my homestead someday, like Highland Cattle and nubian goats!

The northwesternmost tip of Washington State - close to the ocean and within sight of perpetually snow-clad mountains.

I have been blessed to travel all over Europe (especially Hungary because I have lots of relatives there) and also England and Scotland. Travel is fun!
#9 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 12:23 AM

I don't actually belong here so excuse the interruption. Just wanted to say that you all make me wish I could join you; of course that's easy to say when the kiddos are sleeping I'm definitely going to try to get my sis, who's TTC, to read this and the TF Pregnancy Thread. Hopefully it will give her some ideas of how to better prepare for and eat through her pregnancy if it happens.
#10 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taedareth View Post
I sooo want to live on a homestead. Maybe I'll move in with Jen!
I would love to have someone to milk goats with and talk about TF

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#11 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 03:23 AM

Oh I love this idea!!

About 4 months ago when I started researching how to address my daughter's cavities. First started on the BO and CLO, then found the raw dairy, then stumbled across NT at the library and took it from there. I went to a fermenting course locally here and so I know a few others around who are TF. There is a lot of raw dairy drinking going on around here, and everyone is very laid back about it. I also found EFLF in the library and I swear the mega doses of coconut oil is what helped us conceive as I had problems with thyroid and low progesterone diagnosed about 2 months ago.

When is your baby due?
Mid-May '08

2nd baby. Our daughter has just turned 4.

hands-off homebirth.

Crochet, chilling at the beach with friends, walking, reading, singing, dancing, and just slaving away in the kitchen!

Sunshine Coast, Australia

Ah, geez! All the fun crazy stuff happened before babies! And I'd be banned for sharing it here! Now life with our daughter is a lot more tame, a bit mundane, and just great!

How much CLO daily?
2-3 tspns of blue ice

DD energy.gif 7.5, forever missing DS brokenheart.gif lost in childbirth at 42wks, DDrainbow1284.gif 1.5, angel.gif 1/11 at 9 wks
#12 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 03:47 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations, Vanessa!!!! Yay, it's so fun to have a May buddy here

Jen, I'm on my way! What kind of goats do you have? It's really hard finding someone to feed and milk them twice a day if you ever go on vacation, isn't it??
#13 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Banned

We've been TF for about 3 years now. my husband is omnivorous TF, with very low grain consumption, and i'm vegetarian TF with very low grain consumption. we don't do a lot of fermented foods, and we buy most of our foods made, using the WAP shopping guide.

our diets are predominently veggies, some fruit, and i eat raw dairy and pasture-raised eggs, my husband adds pasture-raised meats to that. we are very happy with our diets.

When is your baby due?

if this first TTC takes, then it would be late may, early june.

number one!

unassisted pregnancy and unassisted childbirth.

yoga (see signature!), meditation, animal welfare activism, walking, being with my DH, film making, and a variety of others.

in the eastern US.
#14 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 11:19 AM

Rachel J - definitely have your sis stop by! She might learn a lot from the board. I'm quite convinced that my diet had much to do with both conception & how good I've felt throughout the pregnancy so far.

Jen & Sarah - I want to come live on your homestead too! What say you make it a commune? I'll look for that book Better Off - I suspect that'll really stoke the longing to get off the grid (but still nearby of course)

KLK7 - that McRib thing made me laugh really, really hard.

It's nice to "meet" all of you!! I hope more mamas-to-be will join in the conversation!

So I have a diet question for all of you. How much CLO are you taking currently? I know people have very different opinions on this. AND...did you take it in your prior pregnancy, if you have kids already? I take 1 tsp in the morning, occasionally taking another 1/4-1/2 tsp in the evening if the urge strikes (which it rarely does). Except for yesterday, when I tried to take it, held it in my mouth a second too long, ended up gagging and threw up - oops! Note to self: don't try to take a full teaspoon at a time anymore. (Since a few weeks ago I have to take 2 half-teaspoons, since all of a sudden a full teaspoon makes me gag.)

I haven't managed to eat much liver. I was contemplating taking the dessicated liver capsules Dr Ron's sells but so far haven't gotten around to it.
#15 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 11:22 AM

Oh, and Taedareth/Sarah, we practice FAM, so we know my date of O also! There are evidently a few ways to get to due date from there, though. I stand by February 29.
#16 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

How much CLO are you taking currently?

as a vegetarian, i technically should not be answering this question. ha!

but, here's my thing. prior to our TTC, i knew that i would simply know whether or not to take CLO. from my religious/spiritual perspective of myself, CLO was simply out of the question. but, things are different when there is a baby within, who is mostly scandinavian genetically and relying on you in every way to make the body great and healthy.

i was, prior to yesterday, in a state of unknowing about it. i took my first 'dose' of CLO yesterday--and it was 2 tsp of high vitamin CLO. i'm happy with this amount. it feels right--intuitively.

so, for this pregnancy, i've added seaweed to my diet (for thyroid function), probiotics (to aid disgestion, prevent many of the common struggles in pregnancy), and CLO, which is for the baby alone (as i see it anyway).

and this is it for me, as far as 'prenatal vitamins' go. my diet is rockin' so i'm not worried about it in the least.

i forgot to answer this one: One crazy fun fact about yourself!

i like puppets. a lot.
#17 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

I take the WAP-recommended dosage for pregnant/nursing moms -

http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnut...-oil-menu.html
Pregnant and nursing women: A dose of cod liver oil that provides about 20,000 IU vitamin A daily/2000 IU vitamin D.

So I take the Blue Ice cod liver oil/butter oil blend, 4ml per day (because it's the high vitamin kind).
#18 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph117 View Post
Oh, and Taedareth/Sarah, we practice FAM, so we know my date of O also! There are evidently a few ways to get to due date from there, though. I stand by February 29.
Oh! I just plugged my ovulation date into an online due date calculator What are the different ways of calculating it? I'm curious to see if the other method comes up with something besides May 15 for this bean.
#19 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 02:10 PM

Quote:
I haven't managed to eat much liver. I was contemplating taking the dessicated liver capsules Dr Ron's sells but so far haven't gotten around to it.
Right now I am freeezing beed liver for 14 days. Then I will swallow little frozen "pills" of it if I don;t want to eat it. I heard this was an easy way to get it down. Probably cheaper than the capsules too.

The chicken liver pate in NT is pretty good too. I like to have a little with lunch.

Jen

#20 of 433 Old 09-08-2007, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Jen & Sarah - I want to come live on your homestead too! What say you make it a commune? I'll look for that book Better Off - I suspect that'll really stoke the longing to get off the grid (but still nearby of course)
Okay, sorry to keep butting in on your thread, last time, I promise Yesterday dh and I were talking about an aquaintance who has become a bit socially awkward/needy since her husband left her. Dh asked what I'd do if he left me, I said I'd probably join a commune. If one starts up, will I have to be pregnant to join?
#21 of 433 Old 09-09-2007, 02:41 AM

How long have you been interested in Traditional Foods and how did you first learn about it? I have ben interested in cooking for a long time and lived in Europe where there was lots of emphasis on whole foods. I learned about NT here on Mothering, got the book and loved it. Trying to incorporate more and more into our diet.

When is your baby due? Ummmm, any day now. Well, tomorrow would not be a great day, so hopefully not tonight. But yeah, I am pretty sure I am gonna have to leave this club very soon, lol.

Which number child will this be for you, and what are the ages of your other children (if any)? This is my second. My dd is 26 months. And Pinky Tuscardo, try not to feel too bad. I let my In-laws take my dd with them running errands today so that I could have a day 'by myself' and they took her to Mc Donald's not once, but twice. akkkkk Once for lunch (chicken nuggets, apples, and water) and then for them to have coffee while she played and had an ice cream cone (but they ate most of it according to them). ugggg

What kind of birth are you having? I am planning on going to a birth center. I would have a home birth except we have bathroom and water issues and I was to be able to have a tub/shower and possibly water birth.

What are your other interests/hobbies? Outside of kids and cooking? Who has time for much more. I do enjoy scrapbooking.

What part of the world do you live in? WA state

One crazy fun fact about yourself! I have a tattoo on my big toe of a strawberry.

How much CLO are you taking currently? Two capsuels of Nordic Naturals lemmon flavor.

Go Green I don't vax either, why mess with perfect?
#22 of 433 Old 09-09-2007, 12:52 PM

How long have you been interested in Traditional Foods and how did you first learn about it?I grew up eating according to some TF principles, but not my whole childhood. Then I was a veggie for about 8 years. I came to this forum several years ago, looking to give up soymilk- and the rest is history.

When is your baby due?
March 10

It will be our third, after a few early early miscarriages. I have a daughter, who is nearly 5, and a son who just turned 3.

I get to switch back to my great Ob in Nov. hopefully, when we switch insurance. He let me try for a VBAC last time, even though I ended up with another c-section(not the OB's fault!) I will try for a natural, but I am ok if not, and will be armed with nutrition to help my body recover should I have to have surgery again. I have been skipping my Kaiser appts. And really, the only reason I am not doing homebirth is I have a history of my babies not wanting to come out and no home-birth midwife will agree to it. Like, at all. If you want to know about it, please ask. no flames.....

Currently I knit, and sew mainly. I am also versed in the fine arts such as painting and pottery, and I sing. I like yoga a lot, and I run.

Bay Area, California.

Hmmm, let's see- I used to be in a band?.....I also cannot wear non-matching underwear. Can't do it. It has to match my outfit...
How much CLO are you taking currently? About a half tablespoon of Nordic Naturals daily.

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#23 of 433 Old 09-09-2007, 02:57 PM

How long have you been interested in Traditional Foods and how did you first learn about it? About a year, just after dd was born : my husband read the maker's diet and we went from there

When is your baby due? The end of April

Which number child will this be for you, and what are the ages of your other children (if any)? Second, dd is 14months

What kind of birth are you having? A HOMEBIRTH!!!!!!

What are your other interests/hobbies? I'm too poor for hobbies I like to read but that's hard to do with a toddler

What part of the world do you live in?Florida

One crazy fun fact about yourself! I really really really want twins:

CLO??? I take the dose WAP says to take.

Lori, mom to Elise 6/06, Ivy 4/08 and pos.gif 12/11
#24 of 433 Old 09-09-2007, 03:08 PM

OK so I don't want to eat ANYTHING. I could drink my weight in milk though. Shame I can't afford that. I don't have ms really, I've been gagging when I brush my teeth and that's not normal.

Oh and yesterday I had my first crazy craving. I got dh to make me scrambled eggs b/c I'm so sick and tired of eating hard boiled eggs and I wanted ketchup on them. :Puke I am not a ketchup and on my eggs person but for some reason I really really wanted it even though the thought of actually eating it made me sick. I ate it and it wasn't so bad but the thought of eating it ever again is making me feel a little

As annoying as all that is I'm kinda glad for any symptoms b/c I expected to already be showing and I'm not and I'm like the only person in my ddc not getting an ultrasound this early (that's not really true but it feels that way).

#25 of 433 Old 09-09-2007, 03:39 PM

For about two years. My mom had just joined the WAPF so I started reading about it. I am now the local chapter leader

When is your baby due?

April 28

This will be my third. I have a five year old son and a daughter that is a year and a half.

This will be my second waterbirth at a birthing center.

I'm trying to learn to belly dance.

Columbia, SC
#26 of 433 Old 09-09-2007, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolaroo View Post
When is your baby due?

April 28
Mine too!!!! Have you joined the April Due Date Club yet?

#27 of 433 Old 09-10-2007, 02:05 PM

I hope more people post. I find this such an interesting thread!

I felt SO excited to find MDC online when I became pregnant. I don't know anyone else who eats this way, and as you all know the traditional establishment is NOT down with this diet, so it was very important to me to find a group of like-minded mamas who not only didn't believe I was going to cause myself & the baby irreparable damage, but who could offer anecdotal evidence of their own successes with their previous children!

Thomlynn - have you tried raw "egg nog"? (I hope this doesn't make you gag ) Cup of milk, 2 egg yolks, pinch of vanilla, little bit of maple syrup all blended together. Great way to get your eggs & DANG it's delicious. I've been doing that for the past two days & LOVING it!!

I'm looking forward to seeing how this diet positively affects our little one. I have a very narrow face & needed braces three years, & I'm REALLY REALLY hoping that my diet will ensure our baby doesn't have to deal with anything similar. Granted, I'm not 100% TF - mostly, though. I barely do any coconut products (my ancestors from Russia wouldn't have had ANY access so I'm not that worried about it - on a gut level that just doesn't feel right to me), but I do a decent amount of the other stuff NT suggests.
#28 of 433 Old 09-10-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Thomlynn - have you tried raw "egg nog"? (I hope this doesn't make you gag ) Cup of milk, 2 egg yolks, pinch of vanilla, little bit of maple syrup all blended together. Great way to get your eggs & DANG it's delicious. I've been doing that for the past two days & LOVING it!!
It sounds good!!!! I'm ok with the yolks, it's the whites I'm having trouble with. I know the whites don't have a whole lot but they do have protein and that's where I feel I'm slacking.

DH got me some cheese yesterday and I was able to eat some in the middle of the night last night and I did yogurt for breakfast. I just need to win the lotto and then I can get seven gallons of milk and just drink a gallon a day. That's the only thing that sounds good at the moment.

I think I'll try the egg nog when dd goes down for her nap.

#29 of 433 Old 09-10-2007, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomlynn View Post
It sounds good!!!! I'm ok with the yolks, it's the whites I'm having trouble with. I know the whites don't have a whole lot but they do have protein and that's where I feel I'm slacking.

DH got me some cheese yesterday and I was able to eat some in the middle of the night last night and I did yogurt for breakfast. I just need to win the lotto and then I can get seven gallons of milk and just drink a gallon a day. That's the only thing that sounds good at the moment.

I think I'll try the egg nog when dd goes down for her nap.
let us know! I have been wanting to try some egg nog lately....I may have to go make some. I have raw cream too....

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#30 of 433 Old 09-10-2007, 04:15 PM

Holy Yummyness!!!!!!! I decided I didn't feel like waiting, it is wonderful. I'm kinda annoyed I didn't try it sooner. Thanks for the reminder. I think this is going to replace smoothies over here.

OK a crazy question. Do you wash your eggs if you're using them raw?? Like the outside of the shell?? I didn't before but now that I'm pregnant the propaganda is getting to me. Anyone do this?? I may go look for that raw foods during pregnancy thread again.....

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page