FEB '08 GRAIN-FREE Traditional Diets Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2008, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristieB View Post
CanaryJen, I'm glad you're feeling better about things. I was mostly grain-free during my most recent pregnancy, and my baby is perfectly healthy. I also had some ketones, but didn't worry about it, since my diet was healthy. I ate as many carbs as felt right, which varied.

Speaking of which, what kind of problem are having with the fruit? Is it the first trimester yuck? If so, you'll probably be able to tolerate more fruit later. If a sugar thing, maybe try eating them with plenty of fat and/or protein? It doesn't take very much fruit to add up quickly, so don't worry about getting a lot. Just some thoughts.

And welcome to MDC and to this thread! It's a great group of mamas here.
I'm feeling much better. I have to use BabyFit.com for 12 weeks for work to get a rebate. One of the top reads for me was about the horrors of ketones/low carb diets during pregnancy and freaked me out. After the help from this board, I started to feel better. Saturday morning, I got an email from Baby fit with the Part 2 of the same article! Which pretty much said I was eating good carbs, talk about a lot of worry for little reason.

I have gut issues that lead to whole body reactions, cognitive to fertility. Runs the whole gamut. Thankfully, being gluten/wheat free, I've been able to get pregnant and think clearly. I made the choice to go holistic/diet wise with my problems and it's worked great. Every once in a while I get flares or episodes. January was so bad that, I sought the care of a GI doctor who showed me BTVC/SCD.

My big issue is fruit. For some reason, fruit is hard on me during pregnancy. What happens is my stomach refuses to "churn" fruit and lets it go bad in the stomach until it is expelled. Can take anywhere from 2 to 15 hours after eating it. When this happens, nothing gets through, no food - no water. I also get a low grade fever (100+) and start to shake all over for a few hours. Usually ruins the whole day. Through trial and error, I've figured out I can have about 1/4 to 1/3 cup fruit juice with a meal or very small amounts of fruit in the afternoon. Friday night, I was able to have 8 oz of smoothie with fzn blueberries, orange juice, and yogurt with a little honey. There was lot of rejoicing in my house on Saturday morning over such a little thing.

I had the fruit issue with my first pregnancy but I was still eating potatoes and rice which are not allowed in SCD. Drs have mentioned that my fruit thing/gut problems are totally abnormal but because of the pregnancy, I just have to stick it out until July. We'll worry about possible causes later. Sorry if I squicked you out.

I'm so happy to hear that other mamas are going grain-free and having healthy babies. That's all one really wants as a mother, healthy babies and kids.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazer View Post
What is everyone's opinion of arrowroot flour? I can't remember if this has been discussed here or not. I made some arrowroot crackers because my nursling and I can't seem to tolerate flax or nuts and I am looking for alternative foods to interest her. DD has no interest anymore in solids and I want to keep trying new foods hoping that something will appeal to her.
Arrowroot flour is similar to tapioca flour. I've used it a lot for all sorts of flour needs. Arrowroot, tapioca, and sorghum flours are gluten free and are considered very safe with people with allergies. I've always found it easy on the stomach and great tasting. If it wasn't for SCD, I'd still be using it!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallyn View Post
I think that I ordered them on a Friday and got them on the next Wednesday...so like 4-5 days?
Awesome, we should get our noodles in a couple of days then!

DS1 is so excited, everytime he sees a plane he asks "is that the plane my noodles are on?" and I melt into a puddle.

Hey guys, I am craving dairy products so bad right now. (I'm all kinds of mineral deficient in the aftermath of that long slew of colds, but I ordered a mineral supplement that should be here soon!) I really miss cheese especially.

What's the probability of DS2 growing to be able to tolerate some cheese or something? Because I'll probably be nursing him for a while. Sigh . . .

I really want to make pasta carbonara when I get those noodles in. Noodles with a cheesey, creamy, eggy, pepper and bacon sauce. Mmmm . . . . why do I do this to myself???

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

Old 02-26-2008, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post
What's the probability of DS2 growing to be able to tolerate some cheese or something? Because I'll probably be nursing him for a while. Sigh . . .
Is it just cow's milk he has a problem with? Or is it also goat and sheep?

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

Old 02-26-2008, 02:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I really want to make pasta carbonara when I get those noodles in. Noodles with a cheesey, creamy, eggy, pepper and bacon sauce. Mmmm . . . . why do I do this to myself???
here's a good substitute...

http://www.mothering.com/sections/re...-macaroni.html

i've made this using coconut milk instead of milk. i think i may have also used broth once. i've also made it without nutritional yeast. oh, and i think i've also used cilantro instead of parsley. yum.

caution - this is a very orange sauce so if you were thinking about white cheddar + pasta, this won't match that picture. instead, think about the appearance of Kraft Dinner.

sigh. my guys don't like squash and can detect it from a mile away so this one wouldn't get by them. ds has been taught that he doesn't eat cheese or drink milk, so if i try to feed him anything that resembles either, he refuses to eat it. the silly guy won't even eat homemade GFCF pizza. sigh. at least he loves my pestos - basil and walnut or cilantro and pumpkin seed.

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

Old 02-26-2008, 11:17 AM

Hi Everyone...I've got a question...

Do you think you will try to add grains back to your diet one day? If so, which ones, how much and when do you think you will attempt to add them back? If no, why?

I go back and forth with this. My colon is SO happy for the break from grains and it looks like my son is doing well being grain/dairy/sugar free... Sometimes I think we don't need them at all (well, I know we don't need them), but other days all I want is a big bowl of warm oatmeal and the full feeling I get from it. I don't know what to do about it.

What are your plans?

For now, I plan to stay grain free and wait to see how breastfeeding goes. If I'm holding a hungry baby and my supply is low, I'll try to add in some rice or some oatmeal. If the baby is thriving, no grains. I'm going to let this baby be the sign.

But I just have to say again, MY COLON IS SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzukiaustin View Post

Do you think you will try to add grains back to your diet one day? If so, which ones, how much and when do you think you will attempt to add them back? If no, why?

I go back and forth with this. My colon is SO happy for the break from grains and it looks like my son is doing well being grain/dairy/sugar free... Sometimes I think we don't need them at all (well, I know we don't need them), but other days all I want is a big bowl of warm oatmeal and the full feeling I get from it. I don't know what to do about it.

What are your plans?

For now, I plan to stay grain free and wait to see how breastfeeding goes. If I'm holding a hungry baby and my supply is low, I'll try to add in some rice or some oatmeal. If the baby is thriving, no grains. I'm going to let this baby be the sign.

But I just have to say again, MY COLON IS SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
My body is loving the grain free life, too. Losing weight (FINALLY!!), feeling better, healing, etc. I do occasionally have rice. I don't know that I will add in grains. I think I will get to the point where I could have grains (as in it won't affect me physically like it does now), and maybe not freak out so much if I do decide to splurge (ya know like on some steel cut oats-such a splurge, I know), but that will be a long time coming and a lot more healing has to take place in my body. For me, I think there are so many alternatives without using grains, that I am okay with it. We will see where I am in a year or 2.

I am also not sure our bodies were meant to eat grains as much as it is put out there as being healthy, ya know?

Mama to monkey #1 , monkey #2 , and new little monkey #3 . I am always :yawning and making lots of
Old 02-26-2008, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post
Is it just cow's milk he has a problem with? Or is it also goat and sheep?
Goat too, haven't tried sheep's milk. And we tried goat cheese as recently as a month or two ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluets View Post
Thanks! I don't really like squash, much, either.

Quote:

We do plan to put grains back in someday, but not a lot. I'd like to try making that gluten-free NT sourdough bread, and also I'll probably add back in rice if it's been cooked for many hours, to the point where it breaks down completely. Also, possibly some oatmeal and buckwheat or quinoa and things like that in small portions but I don't know, we'll see.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

Old 02-26-2008, 02:14 PM

Hello ladies,
I am jumping in, feeling a bit overwhelmed after wading through most of this thread, but really feeling like this is probably where I need to be....some digestive issues that come and go are beginning to make me wonder and worry......occassionally outrageously gassy, w/very foul smelling gas; nearly all of my stools as of late are totally unformed, loose, and frequent, with very identifiable pieces of granola, nuts, seeds, etc. A couple years ago I did about 2 months grain free, and it seemed that my loose stools,etc didn't change much. I do mostly traditional foods, raw milk, kefir, lactofermented veggies, our own pastured grassfed meat and eggs. I'm nursing a growing 6 month old, and have been famished lately, craving carb after carb, and having a hard time getting creative enough, or organized enough, to have other, better snacks on hand, esp for the late afternoon low blood sugar. Also have very pronounced, numerous, large white spots on my nails. They were gone for a few months after dd was born, but reappeared about a month ago. Supplementing with cal/mag/zinc as well as a seperate zinc hasn't made much of a difference.
I'm trying to make a committment to changing my eating and will be referring back to this thread and the collective wisdom here for inspiration!
Old 02-26-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie79 View Post
My body is loving the grain free life, too. Losing weight (FINALLY!!), feeling better, healing, etc. I do occasionally have rice. I don't know that I will add in grains. I think I will get to the point where I could have grains (as in it won't affect me physically like it does now), and maybe not freak out so much if I do decide to splurge (ya know like on some steel cut oats-such a splurge, I know), but that will be a long time coming and a lot more healing has to take place in my body. For me, I think there are so many alternatives without using grains, that I am okay with it. We will see where I am in a year or 2.

I am also not sure our bodies were meant to eat grains as much as it is put out there as being healthy, ya know?
I feel the exact same way.

I rarely miss grains now. Its probably because I do so much better without.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
I don't know. I would like to, but am trying to be realistic. My "slip" this weekend with wheat has shown me that I'm nowhere near a place where I can do that and not suffer consequences. I suspect that I will never be able to really tolerate wheat, so it may become a rare occasion treat. Once I'm healthier, I may include a non-wheat grain in my diet, but it would still have to be very limited.

Quote:
Goat too, haven't tried sheep's milk. And we tried goat cheese as recently as a month or two ago.
It may be worth it to try sheep or even buffalo, see how the LO reacts to it. I can get both at Trader Joes. If you don't have a TJs, sheeps milk cheese is not that difficult to find, pecorino romano or imported feta are usually sheep's milk. Buffalo is a bit more difficult, and usually only seen as mozzarella.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

Old 02-26-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barose View Post
I feel the exact same way.

I rarely miss grains now. Its probably because I do so much better without.
Me too. Although I don't seem to have an extreme reaction to eating wheat -- I actually slipped and had a cookie from Starbucks yesterday and felt okay last night and today. However, I get tonsil stones (they are super gross) and other minor health annoyances. I just feel better grain-free, and really, for the most part, don't miss them.

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:39 PM

Double post...frickin' server!

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Mama View Post
Me too. Although I don't seem to have an extreme reaction to eating wheat -- I actually slipped and had a cookie from Starbucks yesterday and felt okay last night and today. However, I get tonsil stones (they are super gross) and other minor health annoyances. I just feel better grain-free, and really, for the most part, don't miss them.
Those almond pancakes have really helped. They almost taste like the real thing. When I tried to go TF early last year, I was addicted to the blender batter pancakes, but they definitely wasn’t good for me.

Expensive as almond butter is, DP gets a jar at least once a week now. I’m sure we’ll burn it out sooner than later.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
I made a mistake during my first pregnancy. I started eating wheat again because Cold Stone's brownies in their Founder's Favorite was the best thing ever. Also battered banana pepper rings, didn't help. Surprisingly, I had zero symptoms. After DD birth was another story. I couldn't even eat safe foods from take out because wheat was in the kitchen. I would be gut sick for a month, too. Wheat, never again.

I will definitely try to add rice and potato back in later. Maybe corn one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildNettle View Post
I am jumping in, feeling a bit overwhelmed after wading through most of this thread, but really feeling like this is probably where I need to be....some digestive issues that come and go are beginning to make me wonder and worry......occassionally outrageously gassy, w/very foul smelling gas; nearly all of my stools as of late are totally unformed, loose, and frequent, with very identifiable pieces of granola, nuts, seeds, etc. A couple years ago I did about 2 months grain free, and it seemed that my loose stools,etc didn't change much.
WildNettle, Welcome! I'm new too. When you tried grain free, did you follow SCD? or GF? or something different? All that you mentioned sounds familiar except for me it was everything. I went GF in 2004 and was better but after DD birth and my foray into wheaty gluttony, GF didn't cut it anymore. Now, second pregnancy, its SCD or totally sick.

For the afternoon blood sugar, I've eating Jennie's coconut macaroons (canister). Warning, they are potent and addictive. Blood sugar problems get better when your gut is processing food.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryJen View Post

I will definitely try to add rice and potato back in later. Maybe corn one day.

I may have some potato sooner than later if this annoying nausea/stomach bug keeps up. Since I cant have crackers/bread, the next best think sounds like potato (at least that’s what I crave right now). But I won’t go hog wild - just a TINY serving for now.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:51 AM

Man! I've been trying to post all day. : I hope this goes through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryJen View Post
My big issue is fruit. For some reason, fruit is hard on me during pregnancy. What happens is my stomach refuses to "churn" fruit and lets it go bad in the stomach until it is expelled. Can take anywhere from 2 to 15 hours after eating it. When this happens, nothing gets through, no food - no water. I also get a low grade fever (100+) and start to shake all over for a few hours. Usually ruins the whole day. Through trial and error, I've figured out I can have about 1/4 to 1/3 cup fruit juice with a meal or very small amounts of fruit in the afternoon. Friday night, I was able to have 8 oz of smoothie with fzn blueberries, orange juice, and yogurt with a little honey. There was lot of rejoicing in my house on Saturday morning over such a little thing.

I had the fruit issue with my first pregnancy but I was still eating potatoes and rice which are not allowed in SCD. Drs have mentioned that my fruit thing/gut problems are totally abnormal but because of the pregnancy, I just have to stick it out until July. We'll worry about possible causes later. Sorry if I squicked you out.

I'm so happy to hear that other mamas are going grain-free and having healthy babies. That's all one really wants as a mother, healthy babies and kids.
No squicking out here! Sorry about the fruit (but glad the smoothie worked for you!). Do enzymes help at all?

IMO our babies are MORE likely to be healthy because of us being grain free (esp. gluten grains), not less likely. The healthier we can be, the healthier our babies are likely to be!

Quote:

We may try gluten-free grains again, well into the future. We'll wait until ds has healed enough to be able to tolerate most of the other foods he has trouble with (like pineapple, kiwi, almonds...), and probably wait until he doesn't need to rotate his fruits and some veggies, before we even consider adding any grains. The first to try will probably be buckwheat, as it's not technically a grain and ds didn't do too badly with it when we tried it last. It was a very mild reaction.

But whatever we do, grains will never be a large part of our diet. They will just be a special treat (if we can eat them at all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildNettle View Post
Hello ladies,
I am jumping in, feeling a bit overwhelmed after wading through most of this thread, but really feeling like this is probably where I need to be....some digestive issues that come and go are beginning to make me wonder and worry......occassionally outrageously gassy, w/very foul smelling gas; nearly all of my stools as of late are totally unformed, loose, and frequent, with very identifiable pieces of granola, nuts, seeds, etc. A couple years ago I did about 2 months grain free, and it seemed that my loose stools,etc didn't change much. I do mostly traditional foods, raw milk, kefir, lactofermented veggies, our own pastured grassfed meat and eggs. I'm nursing a growing 6 month old, and have been famished lately, craving carb after carb, and having a hard time getting creative enough, or organized enough, to have other, better snacks on hand, esp for the late afternoon low blood sugar. Also have very pronounced, numerous, large white spots on my nails. They were gone for a few months after dd was born, but reappeared about a month ago. Supplementing with cal/mag/zinc as well as a seperate zinc hasn't made much of a difference.
I'm trying to make a committment to changing my eating and will be referring back to this thread and the collective wisdom here for inspiration!
Welcome! I hope this change helps you.

I'm nursing, too. He still isn't eating many solids, except meat (I didn't start trying until about 3 wks. ago). I'm hungry a lot, too. I've found that I need A LOT of fat. That helps my food last longer for me (meaning breakfast, a very high fat meal for me, lasts for about 5 hours), and it also helps to cut down on the carb cravings.

For snacks, I have coconut flour muffins or cookies (very minimally sweetened), coconut balls (I make them out coconut cream concentrate, CO, shredded coconut, vanilla and a small amount of raw honey, rolled in toasted shredded coconut), or almond balls (made from almond butter, ghee, shredded coconut, ground chia seeds, vanilla, and raw honey, rolled in chopped almonds), boiled eggs, fruit, nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barose View Post
I may have some potato sooner than later if this annoying nausea/stomach bug keeps up. Since I cant have crackers/bread, the next best think sounds like potato (at least that’s what I crave right now). But I won’t go hog wild - just a TINY serving for now.
Yup, potatoes worked well for me when I was pregnant and having trouble with foods. When we were sick, custard was easy on the stomach, too. Both baked custard and FF's raw egg smoothie. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Christie ~ proud Mama to : 5/01, and : 3/07; and proud wife to my since 1992. We have 13 and 2 : It's looking more and more like either a farm or a zoo around here.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie79 View Post

ditto that. Right now I have a bit of a cheat 1 day, but try to keep it to that. I don't do rice as I dont' think I would stop with just a bit.

what do you guys think about buckwheat. technically it is a flower and I see it used a ton on a paleo board I visit.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Although I feel best being totally grain free, I eventually would like to splurge on oatmeal and popcorn every once in a while. Mostly, I miss dairy. I would love to have cheese and heavy cream. When my daughter is weaned, I should be able to have dairy. I don't know about her, though.

S & J . DD 2/8/7. DS 4/25/10. Natural foods eating, sleep deprived, gardening WAH mama.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 PM

I just got my supplement order in this morning! Yay!

I ordered Carlson Super 1000 mg Cod Liver Oil capsules-- I've been out for a LONG time, shame on me--

I also ordered Carlson Kelp, a Natural source of Iodine tablets. Each tablet is100% DV of iodine, so I took two. We'll see how that goes.

I also ordered Concentrace's Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc plus trace minerals supplement, with a pleasant Pina Colada falvor, so it fits right into our smoothie. Gives it a really yummy extra flavor!)

So, I'm really excited about this. This is how I plan to make sure that DS1 is getting the calcium he needs, and the other minerals, too. The CLO capsules and kelp are just for me. The boys like taking the lemon-flavor CLO.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazer View Post
Although I feel best being totally grain free, I eventually would like to splurge on oatmeal and popcorn every once in a while. Mostly, I miss dairy. I would love to have cheese and heavy cream. When my daughter is weaned, I should be able to have dairy. I don't know about her, though.
Ditto that, esp. the dairy part.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mama View Post
what do you guys think about buckwheat. technically it is a flower and I see it used a ton on a paleo board I visit.
I'd be interested in hearing others' opinions on this, too. For ds, he reacts much less to buckwheat than to true grains, but he does react to it (at least he did about a year ago when we last tried it). It took us awhile to realize he was reacting to it because it's so subtle. We're hoping he'll be able eat it when all is said and done.

It is still a starchy food, so for those who need to avoid starch (i.e. those on the SCD), it wouldn't be OK. But ds can eat potatoes no problem, and he does fine with arrowroot when use it to thicken gravy.

Another "grain" that isn't technically a grain is quinoa. We haven't tried that with ds. Mainly because we feel like our diet is pretty good as it is, and because dh and I really didn't care for quinoa when we ate it for awhile years ago.

Christie ~ proud Mama to : 5/01, and : 3/07; and proud wife to my since 1992. We have 13 and 2 : It's looking more and more like either a farm or a zoo around here.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:58 PM

barose - how are you feeling?

I just started back to work after about 2 years at home, and it's been interesting these last couple days... yesterday I was getting the tour of the facilities, and a guy walked out of the lunch area with a plate with a bagel and cream cheese and some fruit on it, and she said "doesn't that look like such a healthy breakfast?" or something along those lines... and it took everything I had to not say "no".

As to the buckwheat question... it doesn't seem to set off cravings for me like other grains do, but it is still not something I keep in the house. If I want to make something like garlic noodles (comfort food), I can go down to Whole Foods (around the corner), and pick up a pkg of buckwheat noodles, but keeping them in the house is too tempting.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristieB View Post
For snacks, I have coconut flour muffins or cookies (very minimally sweetened), coconut balls (I make them out coconut cream concentrate, CO, shredded coconut, vanilla and a small amount of raw honey, rolled in toasted shredded coconut), or almond balls (made from almond butter, ghee, shredded coconut, ground chia seeds, vanilla, and raw honey, rolled in chopped almonds), boiled eggs, fruit, nuts.
I just got our coconut flour! I also have coconut cream concentrate. I really need recipes for coconut flour grain-free sugar-free cookies! honey sweetened is ideal.

Thanks anyone! The boys are really excited to make cookies today. It's been a LONG time.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post
barose - how are you feeling?

I just started back to work after about 2 years at home, and it's been interesting these last couple days... yesterday I was getting the tour of the facilities, and a guy walked out of the lunch area with a plate with a bagel and cream cheese and some fruit on it, and she said "doesn't that look like such a healthy breakfast?" or something along those lines... and it took everything I had to not say "no".

LOL, I do the same thing at work.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:06 PM

Here's what we wound up making-- I used almond extract because I was out of vanilla. Adding lemon would be really good, too, I would think.

5T very soft butter
3T raw coconut oil
1 c honey
5 eggs (my eggs are more medium-large sized, not the jumbo kind they usually sell at the grocery store)
1/2 t almond extract
1/2 t salt
1/2 c raw shredded coconut
2 c sifted coconut flour (I used Tropical Traditions brand)

mix butter, coconut oil, honey, eggs, almond extract, salt. Stir in the coconut flakes and flour. Shape into cookie shapes (these will not spread or move at all!) on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for about 14 minutes.

Made about 15 cookies for us, but it would completely depend on the size cookie you made. The finished cookie is a little bit cakey and dense, a little bit shortbread-y, kind of crumbly. Yummy, though.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:25 PM

Started the March thread!

User Tag List