~ * ~ March grain-free traditional foods thread ~ * ~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here it is-- the March grain-free thread!

(I am so excited for spring to be here! But it's snowing here right now.)

So what have we all been up to lately?

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#2 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 05:44 PM

I'm trying to plan out the next week and a half's worth of food. Since I'll be out of town at the Trust Birth Conference for 5 days, I have to make sure DH has breakfast, lunch and dinner planned for that time. And I have to make sure I take some food with me, since I can't really count on having all that many healthy food choices.

And to top it all off, I won't have a chance to get to the grocery store after I get home and before work on Monday, since my flight gets in around 10:30.

It's going to be a busy weekend.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#3 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 06:10 PM

subbing!
#4 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 06:21 PM

I have been lurking on this thread for some time and it is time that I subbed. I have been trying to get the grain out of my diet for the last year and I am almost there. Now I eat a little rice and some sprouted corn tortillas, but that is it! A long way from my three times a day toast habit I had, as well as many others.
The hardest thing for me is planning out my meals, when i get unprepared, I get into trouble. I have never been very good in this arena. Now I find myself trying to get all the food I need whole I am at my house, so I am not tempted to make bad choices out. When we are out for the day, I have a lot harder time. But I am better than before. baby step at a time!

Kathleen in San Diego

Crazed life-learning Mom to DS 1 Augustus (02/00) and DS 2 Ben (08/05). Love my DH Tony . Full house 5 11 found our "purrfect". Lovin' life!!!!
#5 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 07:00 PM

i don't do regular grains, but i've been getting bad constipation from almond flour. has anyone else heard of this? could it be a food intolerance? i couldn't find anything about it on google.

in other news, i'm thinking of trying to lower my fiber intake.

sarah
#6 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 07:49 PM

Litlwons that's about where I'm at. Soaked rice once a week and sprouted corn tortillas several times a week.

Just discovered the merits of almond flour for muffins. We don't eat nuts or seeds but I made Orange Almond muffins from almond flour, tangerines, eggs and honey and they were I wouldn't have known they were grain free had I not made them myself. I much prefer the texture to ones made from coconut flour. Hmm, not keen on upping my almond intake but dang those were some good muffins!
#7 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 08:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlyao View Post
i don't do regular grains, but i've been getting bad constipation from almond flour. has anyone else heard of this? could it be a food intolerance? i couldn't find anything about it on google.
That is a normal response to nuts in general, I believe. I would cut WAY back on the nut products and also cut back on bananas and cheese, and see if that helps. Drink/eat some lactofermented stuff.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#8 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 09:06 PM

We are mostly grain free, except for oatmeal and the occasional pasta or bread. We don't have any issues with grains, just feel we're better off without a lot of them.
My mom, OTH, is trying to be grain free. I do most of her cooking for her so I'm really working on this aspect of her diet. She called me the other day, after about 3 weeks of almost zero grains, and said she wanted toast and had bought herself some bread. She could not believe how much pain she was in. She said she ached all over and was feeling very depressed. Fortunately, that was enough to convince her not to do it again! I try to make her lots of healthy meat and veggie dishes, with lots of good fats. She's going to be concentrating on lots of bone broths, too, for her achy joints.
Looking forward to reading everyone's trials and tribulations without grains!

: mama to 4 boys
: : :
#9 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

Hello to all the new people!

We just got our Tropical Traditions coconut flour in today, so we made cookies for the first time in a LONG time. (We don't tolerate nut flours very well at all.) So that was fun!

We also got our Sea Tangle kelp noodles in yesterday, too, and we are LOVING these! With noodles and pastry options now I feel like we can eat fun and indulgent food again! It's great!

#10 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero View Post
She called me the other day, after about 3 weeks of almost zero grains, and said she wanted toast and had bought herself some bread. She could not believe how much pain she was in. She said she ached all over and was feeling very depressed. Fortunately, that was enough to convince her not to do it again!
My DH gets a stomach ache and spends a LOT of time in the bathroom if he eats grains. I get moody and depressed, and have a breakout of eczema if I eat them.

I wish it was enough to deter me, but during TOM, I crave bread like crazy. I had to have my DH talk me out of it just an hour ago.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

#11 of 134 Old 03-01-2008, 11:01 PM

LTB I've got a great recipe for blueberry muffins using coconut flour, coconut oil and coconut milk. LMK if you'd like it.
#12 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 12:46 AM

Hello hello!

I'm very new to the idea of eating without grains/carbs and so I find myself having to shift how I'm thinking about food and eating. Right now I'm trying to eat a diet with no gluten/very few root veggies/rice/etc, no dairy, no soy and no sugar. I've bought stevia as a sweetener and am trying to figure out how to use that, and I've adjusted quite well to dinners and lunches (lots of salads/steamed kale with bean salads/goat feta and then meat and veggies for dinner, with soups for snacks) but I find breakfasts harder to adjust to (we often eat pancakes, waffles, french toast so soup and eggs is a huge adjustment!) and I need more snacky foods - especially a few sweet options. One snack I had today was corn tortilla chips with avocado - is that considered high in carbs? And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some recipes for muffins/nut butter balls/favourite snacky foods. It's a daunting task to completely change everything you knew about eating!!!!!!!

Cheers, Erica

Living life as fully as we can, with our three fellow adventure-seekers ~ K (2000), T (2003) and R (2007).  
#13 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 12:51 AM

subbing. I tried the grain free thing a month ago and failed but now I am making more of an effort to cut them down if not out.

I'm gathering flourless recipes. Could you post a recipe for the Almond Orange muffins carnelian? I really love to bake for my family and I want to sub things that will make them happy and me happy!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#14 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 12:55 AM

Hi there! I have been lurking in this thread also. I have been limiting my grain intake quite a bit. I have a question though, how is grain free and gluten free different? Most grains have gluten, so therefore, if one goes gluten free one would not be eating many grains, am I correct? i ask because I went gluten free because I feel gluten is the cause of me not being able to lose weight. I have been feeling much better lately! I deffinately do feel gloomy when I do eat a slice of bread. Anyhow, Im glad to finally post here, cant wait to get to know all you no-grainers better!
#15 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 01:24 AM

yes, yes, Carnelian, I really want the coconut flour blueberry muffin recipe. THANKS.
#16 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 01:54 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have some waaay delish tried & true coconut flour recipes, one of which is a blueberry muffin recipe (also works *really* well with raspberries.

Raspberry or Blueberry muffins

6 eggs
6 TBSP coconut oil (could use butter.)
5 TBSP honey
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 heaping cup of blueberries or raspberries

Blend together eggs, coconut oil, honey, salt & vanilla. Combine coconut flour with baking powder & thoroughly mix into batter until there are no lumps. Fold raspberries into batter. Pour batter into muffin tray OR greased Pyrex dish (the one I used was rectangular, 7" x 11" & the batter wasn't more than an inch thick.) Bake at 400 - about 14 minutes for muffins, 25-30 for a rectangular dish. Keep an eye on it, it should turn a light golden brown & a toothpick should come out clean. If you'd rather make muffins, this would make about 12.

Plantain muffins

6 ripe plantains (sweetest when black or yellow with brown spots & soft.)

1 cup ground almonds or pumpkin seeds (I use ground pumpkin seeds that have been soaked & dehydrated - they add a lot of zinc.)

4 TBSP GF vanilla (vanilla flavor, not extract - it has glycerin instead of alcohol, makes it sweeter - *however*, I used regular old vanilla extract - 2 TBSP - & it was delish.)

1/2 cup coconut oil, melted.

Cinnamon (a lot )

Coconut flour (maybe 1/2 cup, eyeball it.)

Peel & cut up plantains. Mash in a large bowl. Add vanilla, cinnamon, ground nuts or seeds & coconut oil. Mix together. Add enough coconut flour to make a somewhat thick batter (like the consistency of cake batter.) Pour into lined muffin trays or a Pyrex loaf dish.
Bake at 350 for 20-35 minutes. Done when muffins/bread feel somewhat firm. Makes about 2 dozen.

It takes some geting used to baking with coconut flour. If you add too much coconut flour, your food will turn out dry & very dense.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#17 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner&tiegs View Post
I find breakfasts harder to adjust to (we often eat pancakes, waffles, french toast so soup and eggs is a huge adjustment!) and I need more snacky foods - especially a few sweet options. One snack I had today was corn tortilla chips with avocado - is that considered high in carbs?
Processed corn is quite high in carbs. If your aim is to lower your carbs, processed corn is not a good choice to make. Fresh corn is better, but generally speaking corn is not recommended at all. If you're looking for crunch, may I recommend pork rinds? If that's not to your taste, carrots, celery, jicama, there are quite a few veggies that will provide the crunch.

For breakfasts, lately I've been eating corned beef hash and eggs. But egg custards with fruit or egg muffins with veggies also make frequent appearances on our breakfast table. I've even been known to make almond muffins or even flax muffins to add to my breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaLuv View Post
I have a question though, how is grain free and gluten free different? Most grains have gluten, so therefore, if one goes gluten free one would not be eating many grains, am I correct?
Not all grains contain gluten. If you're gluten-free, you could still eat oats (if you trust the source to be free of cross-contamination), as well as several other grains. To be grain-free though is to eliminate all of them. We are here because most of us have realized that grains cause ill effects in our physical, mental or emotional well-being. For some of us, those ill effects are caused by glutens, for others it's the carbs, and for others it may be something else, or all of the above.

HTH

#18 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 12:42 PM

Thank you Cristeen! I deffinately feel a reaction when I eat most grains. I used to eat oatmeal and toast in the morning only to feel extremely tired 10 minutes after and i couldn't shake the feeling until way in the day. Ever since I eliminated the majority of grains (I only have rice at times) I don't feel that way anymore.
So how do you all make bread? With Nut flours and coconut flours only? Because of my dietary change, I stopped buying bread or making any, but we really do enjoy breads in the morning withour eggs and beef sausage, I made GFone and it was "ok" . DH said it tasted like a different entity alltogether so Im on the lookout for a good bread recipe if anyone has one I"d appreciate it!
#19 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 04:12 PM

Like I said before I wasnt to lower and not cut my grains. I'm planning to eat grains with only one meal a day. Either sourdough with my eggs in the am or a bit of rice or potato with dinner. How does sourdough rate? Since its soaked is it better than your average bread?

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#20 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaLuv View Post
So how do you all make bread? With Nut flours and coconut flours only? Because of my dietary change, I stopped buying bread or making any, but we really do enjoy breads in the morning withour eggs and beef sausage, I made GFone and it was "ok" . DH said it tasted like a different entity alltogether so Im on the lookout for a good bread recipe if anyone has one I"d appreciate it!
TBH, I think it's really important to eliminate the dependency on breads. For that reason, I went almost 6 months grain-free without making any "breads". That time really allowed me to change my expectations of a meal, and of bread, so that an off texture is less unpleasant.

IME, none of the substitutes we make come that close to slicing bread. You can get relatively close to a cornbread texture, but I have yet to find a recipe with a sandwich bread texture.

That being said, making muffins is another matter. Since we don't generally expect a smooth texture from muffins, a more crumbly or toothsome muffin texture is not as unpleasant. The book Grain-Free Gourmet has several muffin recipes using nut flours that are pretty good.

#21 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 07:06 PM

Oops!

Christie ~ proud Mama to : 5/01, and : 3/07; and proud wife to my since 1992. We have 13 and 2 : It's looking more and more like either a farm or a zoo around here.
#22 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Can I join and just read for now. I'm trying to go gluten-free. Last night we ate out and I couldn't resisit the rolls and all last night and today it feelslike my stomach is being ripped to shreds, cramps, nausea, fatigue. YUCK.

I, too was hoping I could still have some type of bread for sandwhiches once in a while and to help the family transition. I do understand your point though too Cristeen. Thanks for that point of view.

I also need recipes for muffins, and cookies and other desserts that are gluten-free. We dont' eat them often but I'd like to have some recipes on hand for when the craving hits. Oh and croissants. My kids LOOOOVE croissants

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#23 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 07:10 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post
So what have we all been up to lately?
About 5'2". :

For gluten-free baking, I use rice flour for the kids' stuff and almond meal for my pancakes and muffins.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19 (in Israel for another school year), Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 12(homeschooled)
#24 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 07:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post
TBH, I think it's really important to eliminate the dependency on breads. For that reason, I went almost 6 months grain-free without making any "breads". That time really allowed me to change my expectations of a meal, and of bread, so that an off texture is less unpleasant.

IME, none of the substitutes we make come that close to slicing bread. You can get relatively close to a cornbread texture, but I have yet to find a recipe with a sandwich bread texture.
Even though we are probably not going to be grain-free for life, I think there is a lot of truth to this. It is easier to just get used to a new way to eating and living, than to try to find substitutes for everything and keep up the old habits. You'll constantly be reminded that it's just not the same. But that's just my humble opinion.

I love making omelettes for breakfast, although it's too much trouble to do too often. Or sometimes I'll have sauteed steak and onions for breakfast. Or even fish. Yum! Those last two things can be left-overs, and they are quick to heat up or you can eat them cold if you like it that way. You just have to think outside the box! Of course, in a pinch, there's the ease of fried eggs, for breakfast, too, and I always have to make a smoothie for DSs breakfast (he's picky) so I always have at least a little of that, too.

#25 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
About 5'2". :
Me too! I'm about 5'1" and 3/4s . . . . I like to say, I'm 5'2" on a good day.

#26 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner&tiegs View Post
Hello hello!

I'm very new to the idea of eating without grains/carbs and so I find myself having to shift how I'm thinking about food and eating. Right now I'm trying to eat a diet with no gluten/very few root veggies/rice/etc, no dairy, no soy and no sugar. I've bought stevia as a sweetener and am trying to figure out how to use that, and I've adjusted quite well to dinners and lunches (lots of salads/steamed kale with bean salads/goat feta and then meat and veggies for dinner, with soups for snacks) but I find breakfasts harder to adjust to (we often eat pancakes, waffles, french toast so soup and eggs is a huge adjustment!) and I need more snacky foods - especially a few sweet options. One snack I had today was corn tortilla chips with avocado - is that considered high in carbs? And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some recipes for muffins/nut butter balls/favourite snacky foods. It's a daunting task to completely change everything you knew about eating!!!!!!!

Cheers, Erica
Welcome! I hope this way of eating helps you!

Stevia - I like to use it along with a little honey. If used in the right ratios, you get no aftertaste from the stevia. You'll probably need to experiment to find the right ratio to get the amount of sweetness you're looking for. To give you an idea, I use 1/4 cup honey and a little stevia (it will depend on your particular brand and how concentrated it is) for 2 doz. muffins.

Breakfast - I doubt my breakfast will be appealing to you, but I'll share anyway. I have scrambled eggs (with salsa on them), refried beans, and half an avocado. I also occasionally have some fruit. But if you had eggs, you could add a muffin or some fruit or a smoothie. Maybe that would give you the sweetness you are missing. I suggest you look at some of the SCD websites. You can start with pecanbread.com. They have a lot of recipes that might help out. You could also get some coconut flour. It makes really nice pancakes, muffins, cookies, as well as other things.

The corn chips were definitely high carb. Corn tends to send a lot of people's blood sugar soaring, especially refined corn like chips (kills me to admit it - I love corn chips ). And if you're anything like me, you ate more corn chips than you realized. Cristeen made a good list of crispy foods. Carrots and jicama and pepper stips are all good dipped in guacamole or hummus, which makes a nice snack.

As for recipes:

Nut Butter Balls
2 cups nut butter - I usually use almond, but for ds I make pecan
1 cup ghee (or butter)
2.5 Tbs. honey, or to taste (you could do some stevia, too, if you want)
1 cup shredded coconut
5 Tbs. whole chia seeds (or flax), ground
4 tsp. vanilla (I use the alcohol free, since it gives a better flavor and lends some extra sweetness)

Dump all in the food processor and process until creamy. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until firm (several hours). Roll into balls and roll the balls in chopped nuts (whatever nut you used for the nut butter) or shredded coconut (I prefer nuts on this one). Store in the refrigerator. Or, you can just leave it in the bowl and take spoonfuls out when you want (which is we often do ).

I used to make a version of this with cashew butter, which was nice, and one with carob added to the cashew butter. Use your imagination.

Coconut Balls
1.5 cups coconut cream concentrated
.25 cup coconut oil
.75 cup shredded coconut
2.5 Tbs. honey, or to taste
vanilla (I don't know the quantity for this one)

Process until creamy. Refrigerated a few hours (this is to keep the oil from separating before everything is set), then remove from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temp. Roll into balls and then roll in toasted coconut.

If you make very many of these balls (nut butter or coconut) you may want to invest in a little "cookie scoop" (mini ice cream-type scoop), which will make your life much easier.

Christie ~ proud Mama to : 5/01, and : 3/07; and proud wife to my since 1992. We have 13 and 2 : It's looking more and more like either a farm or a zoo around here.
#27 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 08:19 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I would completely eliminate bread-like foods completely, but it's traditional to have bread on Shabbos (Jewish Sabbath) and it just doesn't feel right to NOT make the special blessing on bread after making the blessing on the wine. So I now bake gluten-free rolls for Shabbos and have up to one roll on Friday night and up to one roll on Saturday afternoon- I cut it into slices and I don't always eat the whole thing- the kids still get wheat rolls for this and they don't always want the GF challah that I bake.

My plan is to avoid all grains except for challah on Shabbos, but I do sometimes have 1/4 cup of brown rice with chicken and veggies, or a handful of popped popcorn- still far less than a full serving of each, and certainly not the 6-11 servings the USDA recomends!

Plus, my kids aren't grain free. I keep the house gluten-free because I sometimes react to gluten on contact, and I'm often stuck cleaning up their messes. But I won't get sick if I handle rice flour pizza dough or chocolate chip muffins, so I bake a lot of high carb GF goodies for them. And then I need to make stuff for myself with almond meal so I don't get too tempted by the rice flour cookies, muffins, etc.

Plus it's just nice to have some variety- almond meal pancakes are a nice change of pace from scrambled eggs followed by a handful of almonds.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19 (in Israel for another school year), Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 12(homeschooled)
#28 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 08:20 PM

Thank you so much for the recipes and ideas, that really helps! I read through a couple of older threads and wrote down some recipes, and am just waiting to hear back from our local healthfood store whether they can access coconut flour for me. If not, I think I'll order it on-line - it's the mid-afternoon munchies and the breakfasts that are going to be the most challenging, so perhaps the option of some baked items would help!!!

This morning I made a variation of huevos rancheros with steamed kale, black beans, fried eggs, avocado and salsa - very yummy! But I'm just not much of an egg person so I couldn't have it every morning. I'm just going to try soups for a while.

I kind of figured on the corn chips, but that sucks!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL.....a couple of other snack ideas I had were portabello mushrooms with tomatoes, garlic and feta or other cheese grilled on top, and some of my favourite soft goat cheese on top of tomato slices, cucumber slices, etc instead of bread.

It's really such an easy time to make this shift, as there's so much info out there! Thanks to everyone here too, lots of great ideas!

Living life as fully as we can, with our three fellow adventure-seekers ~ K (2000), T (2003) and R (2007).  
#29 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 08:22 PM

My blueberry muffin recipe is similar to Metasequoia's tho it uses less honey and also uses coconut milk.

WRT the recipe for the Orange Almond Muffins. Best to start the day before because you boil the tangerines for 2 hrs and then cool them before putting them thru the FP. Don't be put off by this part of the recipe! These are sooooo good you can't tell they're grainless and the orange flavor is wonderful. Like an orange pound cake.

ORANGE ALMOND MUFFINS

4-5 Clementines/tangerines
6 eggs
2/3 cup honey
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp baking soda
5 c. almond flour

1. Place clementines in a saucepan and cover them with water unpeeled. Boil for 2 hours, adding water as necessary.
2. Drain the clementines and let them cool.
3. Remove the hard brown stem piece if present. Slice each clementine in half and remove any seeds.
4. Put the clementines into the FP food or chop them up by hand.
5. Pour the chopped clementines into a strainer and sent them aside to drain a little.
6. In the meantime, put everything except the almond flour in the mixer/FP and mix it up.
7. Add in the somewhat drained chopped clementines and mix those in.
8. Add in the almond flour.
9. Fill lined muffin cups and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe made about 1.5 dozen muffins.

GINGERBREAD MUFFINS

6 eggs
1/3 cup EVCO melted
1/2 tsp salt
1/3-1/2 cup molasses
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 tbs cream
1/2 + 2 tbs coconut flour sifted

Mix well. Pour into muffin tins. Bake @ 400 for 15 minutes

I also have a chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipe, a gingerbread cookie recipe and a Coconut Cream Cheese Brownie recipe. These are not something you'd want to be eating everyday but they're good for when something a little sweet is needed. I'll post if there's interest.

And right now I've got a coconut flour banana bread baking in the oven. I'll post back with results.
#30 of 134 Old 03-02-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post
I have some waaay delish tried & true coconut flour recipes, one of which is a blueberry muffin recipe (also works *really* well with raspberries.

Raspberry or Blueberry muffins
Sounds good. Now that my nursling seems to be OK when I have coconut, maybe I'll try these.

S & J . DD 2/8/7. DS 4/25/10. Natural foods eating, sleep deprived, gardening WAH mama.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page