Sea Breeze Organic Farm in Florida - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-20-2008, 10:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone buy from this farm? My cousin is getting some food there and wondered if it's a good choice.
Thanks!

: mama to 4 boys
: : :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-21-2008, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went to Florida last year on vacation and intended to buy a lot of food from these people, but had a very negative experience with them so never bought anything. They were rude and disrespectful, and it was so disappointing as I had been counting on them to be a source of safe food for me while I visited the state. (Due to numerous food allergies, I have to be very careful what I buy.) I had been emailing back and forth with them numerous times and many months before my trip to find out what they sold, their prices, exactly how their system worked and so on... I went down there counting on them to be my safe source of food for two weeks... only to be totally blown off when I got down there, and left scrambling for food. Later as I asked around at health food stores and other places about them, I heard only similar negative reviews. They were said to be very overpriced, also, and not very "user friendly" in their setup.

That's all I know about them. I hope your cousin fares better than I did!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page