Detox after food poisoning... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2012, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

So yesterday my sister took me to a buffet yay. I thought I only ate vegetarian items like kimchi, avocado and tofu sushi, steamed veggies and fruit. But by the time I got home I felt super sick and puked a ton and my vomit smelled like seafood! I think maybe the steamed 'veggies' were just the bottom of a seafood dish so I got a bunch of shrimp and fish juice and maybe a few chunks since I did not examine what looked like just veggies . I spent all night puking and am soo happy my kids were on a noodle binge and only ate the rice noodles with veggies instead of the steamed veggies!

I really feel like I need to cleanse/detox from the toxic seafood (mostly imported from China or caught in the Pacific). I feel like I need to do a heavy metal cleanse once my stomach feels 100% again. Today I'm eating only 2 year old aged miso and sprouted tofu and drinking ginger beer and sarsasparilla tea. I'm thinking of taking some bentonite clay to add to a cup of tea. Are there any homeopathics specific to food poisioning and not just nux vomica? Any other suggestions? And thanks for not laughing at me for thining seafood could make me sick... my sister swears I have to have the flu and that she wont get it because she had her flu shot...

be good family...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

No advice, but it sounds like you're on a good path so far.

It amazes me that she thinks that was the flu...flu is fever, cough, runny nose...basically a bad cold.  "Stomach flu" doesn't really exist in the way people think it does, and a flu shot dang sure as heck won't protect you from "Stomach flu."  Children are the ones who vomit when they get the flu, almost always.  *head desk*

Tags
Vegan
User Tag List