ISO website design and logo package - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-07-2010, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nothing too fancy, I'm kind of a simple gal looking for something artsy. While I expect to pay a bit for that type of service, I can't afford too much, so maybe someone who is learning or in school might be a better fit?

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2010, 12:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
This is a friend's website: Aloni Design I thought I saw something on there that they can make a website for $300. I can find out and ask, if you like...

I don't know how much Needmore Designs charges, but they developed goneraw.com and gonevegan.com and I think they are artsy.

Super Mom.  Super Wife.  Super Tired.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How savvy are you on the web? Perhaps you could see if there is a cart system that you feel comfortable managing yourself, or even a WordPress setup? Many of these now offer free templates that could at least get you started while you decide what you need and save up for a custom design. Pop over to the WAHMwell forum too, there are a few threads on how to start a website where people have given great suggestions. As a WAHM its hard to get started when most services are aimed at bigger businesses and many of those just aren't realistic with prices when it comes to WAHMs. But there are some out there! Many of the cart systems that have a large WAHM client base also have lists of suggested designers that may be more in your budget range as well. Goodluck and hope you find something that works for you!

Mom to Joscelyne 14, Andrew 12, and Mackenzie 10 and wife to Nate.

User Tag List