Snug Tuck Pillow -- more issues - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 06-20-2011, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi MDC cosleeping and bedsharing families:

I ordered a Snug Tuck Pillow on April 27, after my daughter launched herself over me and rolled out of bed in the wee hours of the morning.  After two emails asking for shipping information, the second of which expressed dismay at her lack of communication, Jeanne Barajas from Snug Tuck informed me that my pillow would be shipping in "1-2 days" on May 26.

Since the site said it would take 10-14 business days to ship, I patiently waited, but my husband has been getting antsy (it wasn't cheap, and the clock is ticking on the credit card dispute process).  On Friday, he asked me to contact her again.  I had already contacted her earlier in the week with no response, so I wrote an email explaining that I would be forced to open a dispute with American Express if I didn't receive a tracking number by x time on x date.

I immediately received a response explaining that she went to ship my pillow, but the bolster was too small and then the plant went on strike and she had to find another plant to cut them and a lot of other items that fit under the category of No Longer My Problem Because Of Her Lack of Professionalism.  She promised they were making my pillow and would be shipping it ASAP.

At this point, I'm feeling pretty up against a wall.  I want the Snug Tuck.  I thoroughly researched the options on the market and I feel like it's the best available for my family.  Under normal circumstances, I'd want to support a WAHM too.  However, the way she has handled this entire situation has me feeling completely taken advantage of and without any financial leverage.  We've spent over $100, she's charged our credit card, and we have yet to see anything.

If you are considering the Snug Tuck Pillow, I urge you to consider other options first.  It won't arrive in a timely manner (my daughter has vaulted herself out of bed again in the 8 weeks we've been waiting) and, for the money, it's not worth this level of aggravation.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page