Tres Tria...no longer available?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-07-2012, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I bought a Tres Tria 18 months ago and have absolutely loved it. I went to buy another one (or even two more!) and was absolutely dismayed to find their company Better For Babies is no longer in existence! Does anyone know where I could still find a Tres Tria? I would even buy one used.

#2 of 7 Old 01-11-2012, 08:06 PM

I have 3 of them. If you go to their blog, they have a list of retailers that still carry their items.

http://betterforbabiesblog.com/

Hope this helps!

Wife to DH (11/93) and mom to DS (11/09). gd.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gifsigncirc1.gifsaynovax.gifslingboy.gif
#3 of 7 Old 01-12-2012, 01:53 AM - Thread Starter

Oh thank you for your reply! I tried every one of the listed retailers and sadly no one has the Tres Tria anymore. Are you looking to sell any of yours? You were smart to buy 3 Tres Trias!

#4 of 7 Old 01-12-2012, 07:54 PM

I still use them, as we are still co-sleeping. I wanted to get one more for the foot of the bed though. What works also is rolling up several thick towels and putting them under the fitted sheets. smile.gif

Wife to DH (11/93) and mom to DS (11/09). gd.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gifsigncirc1.gifsaynovax.gifslingboy.gif
#5 of 7 Old 04-25-2012, 09:00 AM

I have one, I might even have two more from when I did private practice as an IBCLC and ran a breastfeeding/babywearing website. I listed the one I have on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251047883022

I am in the process of moving so all my old baby merchandise came out of storage.

#6 of 7 Old 02-20-2013, 08:30 PM

I am still looking for a new or used one....Any luck?

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#7 of 7 Old 09-03-2013, 12:43 PM

I have a Tres Tria that I'm ready to sell. Our home is smoke free but we do have a dog & cat (neither of which have specifically used). I'm in Boston and you can email me directly at Janet.calderaro@gmail.com.

Tags
Co Sleeping With Multiple Kids , Co Sleeping With Older Kids , Family Bed

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page