Noisy Baby! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-01-2013, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Help!

Baby girl is 6 weeks old. Daddy swaddles her in a blanket at night and she nurses to sleep. I put her in the co-sleeper next to me. She sleeps for about 4 or 5 hours. Then I feed her, but I have a hard time re-swaddling in the blanket, so I use a Swaddle Me with velcro. She will only sleep next to me in the Swaddle Me, because it does not swaddle her legs. When she is next to me, she is very noisy, grunting and panting. She is quiet in the co-sleeper for some reason. Also, during the day she only naps when I am wearing her or she just ate and is laying in my lap.

What is going on? How can I get her to sleep in the co-sleeper without her legs being swaddled?

Thank you!

#2 of 2 Old 03-17-2013, 07:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My 2.5 month old is also a loud sleeper. I dont swaddle her though, shit has never likd it so we skipped it altogether. She sleeps soundly for the first few hours but then it starts...grunting, legs kicking startling herself, panting etc.hat I find works sometimes is letting her fall asleep on my chest and once shs in a deep sleep I edge her off of me slowly. So fom lying belly on my chest to in my arm then on the bed beside me with my arm near her then on her own. I did this last night after nihts of noisy sleeping and she slept great.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page