Please help!! Toddler won't sleep without Daddy... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-31-2013, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dear All,

My dd co-slept with us until 2 years of age when she transitioned peacefully to her own bed.  At 2 1/2 years, I could put her down and leave with no issues.  It was a mini-miracle for me, as I assumed she would need me to nurse her to sleep until 4!!!  It was also helpful tome because I am a school teacher--I need to complete my work on night after dd falls asleep...

Recently dh started lying down with dd to sleep--no problem or so he thought (I did warn him...)no, she cries bloody murder when he does not want to sleep with her.  I am so anxious now all day and night.  I don't want to go back to lying down with her until she sleeps...

Any help would be appreciated...

xoxoxxox

#2 of 2 Old 01-01-2014, 10:32 PM

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Oh mama hugs to you! Well because your dh did fall asleep with her I can see too why she screams now. You all changed the rules......lol( that is suppose to be funny) I would limit his sleeping in her bed and kinda a wean her so to speak from having company to fall asleep.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page