Waking all night long!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-09-2003, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My 6 mo old dd did the strangest thing last night and I'm not sure why. She went to sleep around 10 and then I followed at 11. About 10 min into it, she woke up fussing a little. I offered her my breast but she wasn't interested and started crying. I picked her up and just walked around with her for about 5-10 min until she fell asleep. So I put her down and then every 15-30 min, this routine continued for the rest of the night until about 4a when I told my dh that he could take over, as I was going to go into the other room to try and get at least an hour of sleep before I had to go into work.

So...he gets her to sleep and then goes and lays on the couch!!! She slept after that without waking up! (How'd he do that????)

Anyway, I just don't know what is going on. She normally never wakes like that. She does not seem ill...maybe it was just a fluke. Everytime she'd fall back asleep, I was sure she would wake again, but she did. Is this a teething thing?

Thanks for listening.

--Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2003, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It sounds like it could be a teething thing. dd stopped sleeping through the night right at 6 months. She was a champion sleeper up til then and now....some nights are just like you described. She only has one tooth and is getting two more any day now, so I write alot of it toward teething.

User Tag List