Baby thrashes around in sleep!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-14-2005, 11:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello!

Up until now, I liked co-sleeping with DD. Didn't plan on it initially, but found it worked out great for nursing and it was the only way she would "go to sleep" at night. She "waits" for me to go to bed, nurses, then falls aslep.

But over the past 2 weeks, she's started to toss and turn, "hit" me with her arms, her head swings back and forth, etc. "active dreaming" maybe. Any suggestions? I've tried scooting her over a bit so she has more room. Poor DH is getting pushed off the bed. I've almost been blinded a couple of times. Now I'm really not getting good sleep as I used to

Anyone elses baby do this??? I'm almost ready to put her crib in our room and transition her....thanks! DD is 3 1/2 months....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2005, 12:34 AM

My 5 1/2 mo old is doing the same thing!! She has hit me som hard it stung a few nights ago and I am getting tired of waking to fingers in my mouth or nose!! I'm right there with you girl!!
Old 11-15-2005, 02:18 PM

My DH just started doing that too shes 3 1/2 mo.s as well. Most of the time i believe its b/c she wants her diaper changed, we ec at day but not at night. ive also found that when i get up and go to the bathroom she stops, so im wondering if shes just wanting her space now, were currently in a queen and thinking of going to a king, on vacation we were in a king and i dont remember it bothering me as much . . . .anyone has suggestions about the arm swinging?

User Tag List