baby can't get comfy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-13-2003, 01:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I am the mom of a 1 year old. I had him at home and have been co-sleeping and nursing on demand ever since. I love sleeping with him despite the back and neck pain but lately he has been waking up and crawling on top of me--it is as if he wants to sleep on my head and he won't get comfortable! Sometimes he'll fall back to sleep if I nurse him and other times he'll fall back to sleep if I walk him around, but I didn't know if this type of thing is common and it does drive me a bit crazy--I'm not ready to put him in his own bed, any suggestions? Thanks! Shana
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-13-2003, 05:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know that leah would move around if she sweated the sheets. She sleeps between us (or used to) and when she would get hot or if the sheets got sweaty she would try to find another place. Since the bed is a queen size, the other place is of course...me!

Also, why do you have back and neck pain? Sometimes I get stiff, but it sounds like you need another pillow or something to help you sleep better. I used my pregnancy body pillow for a while to ease stiffness.

De

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page