Ok this might make you so mad - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 97 Old 08-12-2006, 09:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know, I totally agree with you, btw.

I'm a modifiedartist.gif DH is a reading.gif we have 2 angel.gifs, and DS is a rainbow1284.gif baby.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 97 Old 08-12-2006, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckemom
Then report them... no harm can come of it. But to only talk about it with other people isn't helping that baby... or those people come to think of it. They obviously need parenting help and I think you would be doing them a favor by reporting this behavior. It is your responsibility as a person to doing something to stop this neglectful and hurtful cycle.

And in repsonse to PP asking if CPS has ever really done anything to help, yes. I have a friend who was always yelling at her children and smacking them.. her husband had left her with three kids under 5... I called CPS after my friend would't listen to me... they did not take the children, rather, my friend recieved counseling and parenting classes... and a "helper" (thats what the kids thought the social worker was) came by once a week, unannouced to check in. It is not the goal of CPS to rip apart families and "snatch" children... but to create more cohesive family units... and I think thats something everyone here can be on board with.
Hi Muckemom,

I think you were a bit confused with this post. You directed your comment towards me and my post as if I started this thread. I did not. I cannot report these people because I do not know who they are. Believe me, nobody gets by with abusing, neglecting or harming a child on my watch. I have a big mouth and I am a huge butinsky. No offense to the thread starter...we all deal with situations as we see fit.

SAHM to Ivan 6/10/05 who says  signcirc1.gifand Matilda 1/31/08 who says saynovax.gif:::

#93 of 97 Old 08-13-2006, 02:26 PM

This is making me ill! My heart is breaking for that poor baby
My littlest one is 8 months old and has only been seperated from me for about a grand total of less than two hours in her entire exsistence! I don't know how that Mama sleeps at night knowing her baby is crying for her in a basement! Sick sick!
#94 of 97 Old 08-17-2006, 01:15 AM

Hi,

What has happened with this little baby? I still think of her even though the post was on the third page today. I think of her each night when getting ready for bed with my precious baby who still loves to have a little mommy milk and snuggles in the family bed at 14 months old.

SAHM to Ivan 6/10/05 who says  signcirc1.gifand Matilda 1/31/08 who says saynovax.gif:::

#95 of 97 Old 08-17-2006, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf
My Dh was telling me today that last night at a football game his friend was telling him that they have put their 6 month baby in their basement b/c the mom wants to stop nighttime feeding. So she doesn't want to hear the baby cry at night so they put him in their basement all by himself. All alone. I almost started to cry when I heard this. Why would a mom do that? How could a mom do that? And why is she stopping feeding him at night? He is not a big baby I think he still needs to eat at night. Of course she is the same mom telling me that they feberized their baby and maybe we should think about it. Does this make anyone else mad hearing this?
That's absolutely shocking

What does feberized mean?
#96 of 97 Old 08-17-2006, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan's Mom
Hi Muckemom,

I think you were a bit confused with this post. You directed your comment towards me and my post as if I started this thread. I did not. I cannot report these people because I do not know who they are. Believe me, nobody gets by with abusing, neglecting or harming a child on my watch. I have a big mouth and I am a huge butinsky. No offense to the thread starter...we all deal with situations as we see fit.
Whoops... you're right!!! I was confused.. my bad!!

Sincerely,
A fellow-butinsky!
#97 of 97 Old 08-17-2006, 01:58 PM

I still think about her too, in fact, I think dh is getting tired of hearing about it. It just breaks my heart : Is the little babe o.k. now? (I know, probably not!)

mama to dd (4-15-06) and
ds (2-23-09)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page