Mothering Forum banner

co-sleeping and nighttime diaper changes..

928 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MamaMonica 
#1 ·
I am having a problem. Our room is cold at night and I dress my co-sleeping toddler in cotton snap one-piece outfits so I can do the diaper changes easily. I don't snap the legs or the 2-3 diaper changes I do a night would wake us both up even more. But he gets cold. I can zip him in a fleece sleeper- but wrestling his legs out and the cramming the giant cloth diaper back in something cut for disposalbes just is like a wrestling match...

HELP! I need some sleep! His diapers never leak, but he nurses all night and pees all night and hates feeling wet- he squirms awake. (I need clothes help-- there is no diaper- cloth or disposable, than go all night for him).

#2 ·
can you find some pant sets that snap up and down the legs? or just put some sweatpants on him? then you can just pull them down to his ankles?

#4 ·
Sweat pants might work! I can't pull any of the (18 mos.) pants I have over the giant cloth diaper and aristocrat cover. I will look into some bigger toddler-sized 2 piece PJs or maybe just 2T or 3T sweats that have diaper-space. Thanks for the ideas.

(What I have does snap up the legs- but to line up snaps in the dark middle of the night and do it is beyond my coordination skills).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.