Mothering Forum banner

Cosleeping is finally working!

663 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  vermonter 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that finally, after a long 11 months, cosleeping is finally going really well! And that I LOVE IT. We have finally figured out our set up. Never thought that we be so difficult! So, our bedroom consists of 2 mattesses and a cosleeper. After all this time we finally figured out that our dd really needs her own space. So, she sleeps on a twin next to our kingsize bed. We have also figured out that she wakes up to pass gas and is not actually hungry. So, we have gone from all night night feedings down to one at 4:30. She is putting herself back to sleep after perfecting her farting skills. No crying is involved at all! I am so happy this has worked out for us. I was really getting ready to change her to another room and us the cosleeper. Now, I am talking about selling that and turning her room into an office! YIPEEEEE. Just thouht I would share.

See less See more
#2 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by vermonter
She is putting herself back to sleep after perfecting her farting skills.
Well, heck if that was yer problem ya should've PM'd me. I'd have sent DH to your house to teach your DD the finer art farting while you sleep (and then fluffing the covers). :LOL

[congratulations!]

#3 ·
Not sure if you have ever heard of a Dutch oven...but my dd and dh are cooking all night!!!
Oh, and another great night. DD went to bed around 7:30 woke up at 4am for a snack and back to bed to 7ish. I am sooo glad we did not do the switch to her bedroom bc I love waking up with her in the morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.