Funny co-sleeping stories - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-12-2008, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i ahve a couple that spring to mind right now

DD2 is almost 14 month, she has co-slept with me since birth, even in the hospital.

on coming home she slept in my arms, untill she was about 6 month old, we were both annoying each other so we forked out for a co-sleeper cot that was on sale (yey for sales)
since then she has nursed to sleep, or fallen asleep with us downstairs, then gone in her cot and woke in teh night for nursing, cuddles etc. (so techinicaly we semi-co-sleep)

once, i was in a deep sleep, having a strange dream, sort of an action movie, the bad guys are jsuta round the corner keep on running dream and all off a sudden i am awake therne are hands on me and a shadowy figure looming over me in the dark, i nearly yelled out loud till i realised it was DD2 leaning over me to come get some hugs.

on another occasion it was hot, i was sleeping in undies and t-shirt and had my butt hanign out the covers, i awoke to the feeling of something warm near my butt, and there is DD trying to latch to my thigh. yeha baby, need to be a bit further north!!

poor love looked so confused.

do you have any funny co-sleeping/semi-co-sleeping stories

Kiz

User Tag List