He he he!!! Still NO o2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
::::::

I may be getting my hopes way up but Simon has been of the cannula since 4pm yesterday.
Today is his due date that seems pretty ironic. The on call pedii wants dh to bring Simons carseat in for possibly the big test tomorrow.

I am ready. I want to go home with my baby

sahm for Landon 1/07 and Simon 12/08 Aden 3/8/06
#2 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 06:52 PM

Yay! That's awesome!!!
#3 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter

thank you I am just hoping this is that corner he is supposed to turn. I am just praying desperately that we will be home this time tomorrow.

#4 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 07:36 PM

:

joy.gifspread a lot of love joy.gif

#5 of 9 Old 01-21-2009, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

Simon passed the carseat tollerance test lastnight, we are just waiting for pedi to give us the ok to bolt out of these doors. He better hurry!

#6 of 9 Old 01-21-2009, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter

One more day I have to endure just one more day here. Why am I so angry about one more stinking day in this hole. I'll tell you why, My son was born at 37wks with pneumonia where he was but on a vent for 5 unnecisary days. I think the doctors overreactions have ruined that seemingly blissful time when you get a chance to be with your newborn in a peaceful setting, like HOME. I have put up with 3 1/2 weeks of this crap and I am ready to crack any second Please will someone tell me I am overreacting, calm down, or just slap me, pinch, so this nightmare will end.

#7 of 9 Old 01-21-2009, 12:11 PM

why are you having to wait?
#8 of 9 Old 01-21-2009, 12:39 PM - Thread Starter

Simons pedi wants him to remain stable off the o2 for a full 48hrs which will be 4pm this afternoon and they wont do the discharge until tomorrow mourning because his pedi is going freakin skiing this afternoon and wont be around to do the discharge. Now how flipping stupid is that nonsense. I am so mad I cant even see straight right now. Oh yeah and simon has been seen by every oncall pedi since he has been here but none of them will do the discharge because he is not there patient. What is that? I feel Like we are beeing held hostage.

#9 of 9 Old 01-21-2009, 03:10 PM

I'll be in your same position in the next day or two, but we've been here 10 weeks tomorrow! I'm hearing different things from different people- the neo team says maybe Monday, the surgeon said she just has to be off TPN for a couple of days and still gain weight, and she's coming off that today, so that would mean like Saturday... Monday actually isn't good for us b/c my husband has an army thing, so maybe we can get them to make it sooner... but I can totally understand the impatience and wanting to get out of here!

doula, wife to Dave ribbonyellow.gif, mom to Noah (5/14/06) superhero.gifand Faith (11/13/08) ribbonlime.gif (Gastroschisis Awareness) 127 days in the NICU, and 6 weeks thousands of miles from home, because of gastroschisis.  Expecting #3 2ndtri.gif July 2011! computergeek2.gif www.frugallynatural.org

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page