Premie Birth Plan*Updated*Baby was born - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Friends.

My Best Friend is in the hospital at 25 weeks with a baby who wants to come. She has PCOS and has had many miscarriages. This is as far as she has made it into the pg so we know the baby is a fighter.

Anyway, she was having contractions and went in last tuesday. The midwife said she was dialated to 1 and 100% effaced so they put her on mag sulf.

As per her ultrasound yesterday they do not think she will be leaving until the baby is born. She also thought she might be leaking amniotic fluid this morning so she is trying to prepare (quickly) for a premie birth and wants to do Kangaroo care, but we were wondering if any had an example of a birth plan that we could get together for her.

She is trying to go as naturally based as possible.

Thank you friends.
#2 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 10:31 AM

I don't have anything to help except a gentle suggustion to wait and see how she feels at the time of delivery. Many women here had natural births, but some required emergency c-sections, some where exhausted by the interventions and the mag and needed pain relief...it may be very different than a full term birth, depending on what happens now before the baby is born. Even with the treatments for newborns that many moms here decline, the eye goop, first bath, cord cutting, vit K, those things are often done differently when the baby has to be whisked away to the NICU for treatment. She might want to find out which of those things are optional and which are highly recommended. I think a copy of Preemies:The Essential Guide or Dr. Sears premature baby book might help. As far as kangaroo care, this also may not even be an option until baby is older and more stable. Most 25 weekers aren't able to be held right away.
#3 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 AM

Hi amanda! Give your friend our best and please visit our sticky on what to say or do or not to parents of nicu grads or who are there now.

Also, I have a 24 weeker and she might not be able to kangeroo until the baby is about 28-32 weeks. We didnt get to hold Maggie for 5 weeks.

As far as natutal birth, its no t going to happen if the baby is coming in the next 10-14 days. Also this is the time that c sections are a good thing to save the babies life. This is the 5% they were invented for. All the AP, natural baby stuff we all want and love is out the window for micro births. Besides, natural delivery gives the baby a very high risk of brain bleeds.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
#4 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Even with the treatments for newborns that many moms here decline, the eye goop, first bath, cord cutting, vit K, those things are often done differently when the baby has to be whisked away to the NICU for treatment.
yeah ditto to that. When mine came at 25 wks, all this went out the door. I did have as natural birth as I could have considering the circumstances. I was allowed to deliver vaginally since the head was down. I stressed this immensely with the staff, that if the head was down and all looked well, no c-section. I had no medications, just the IV line that I had all along. Chances are they won't let her hold her baby after the birth. I wasn't allowed to hold her till 3 weeks after. I guess I wouldn't exactly have a birth plan but maybe reword it birth wishes. Like if she wanted a natural birth, as long as everything was fine with that. I'd like to see and touch my baby before they bring her to NICU, as long as she/he is doing well etc...
Amy, where did you hear that delivering naturally increases risk of brain bleeds? I was never told this or have read about it, my naturally born 25 wker had not even one brain bleed.
#5 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

I read the "what to say or do or not to parents of nicu grads or who are there now". It was very enlightening and I am actually making copies for her family as per her request.

Thank you for these thoughts ladies. I really appricate them and will pass them on to her. Please, keep suggestions coming.
#6 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom View Post
Amy, where did you hear that delivering naturally increases risk of brain bleeds? I was never told this or have read about it, my naturally born 25 wker had not even one brain bleed.
If the baby is head down etc the chances are better they wont, but if the baby is not in position etc, the risk of bleeds does go up. I remember the Dr and staff telling me this. Also a lot of times, the baby needs to come out pronto so the c section is there for that. I agree, if the baby is crowning etc, get the baby out naturally and my OB would agree but we all know the mother has a greater chance of delivering this baby by emergancy c section.

Also, if delivering a micro preemie, I dont recommend Dr Sears Premature Baby book. Its a great resource though for babies born after 30 weeks. The info for micros is very outdated as well as advice for 30 plus is much different than for micros.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
#7 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 02:19 PM

Honestly, If the baby comes before 30 weeks Kangaroo Care will be thrown out the window until the baby can be in the nicu and asessed. It's much safer anyways. At some point we have to let go of our idealism for birth and just play it by ear when you have a preemie. Keep in mind this is coming from a birth junkie, a doula, and a mom whose birth plan was shattered with just about each one of my kids. My youngest being my 27 weeker. With that said I think it would be fair to ask the doctors for the chance of a vag delivery if possible. For a breastpumpo to be brought to her room IMMEDIATELY once in the postpartum room to get that colostrum coming. Any wishes regarding vitamin k (which really should be given to a preemie since they do not have the reserves like full term babies get) and vaccines may be something to consider. At this point I would go with the floew. I know Kimberon here has a preemie birthplan.
#8 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 02:54 PM

#9 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 03:06 PM

As a mom of a 24 weeker who went from planning a homebirth to having a c/s, I can tell you that when you have a baby at 25-29 weeks, a birth plan pretty much goes out the window. At that point the idea is to get the baby out alive. Kangaroo care isn't usually possible until at least 30 weeks - before then, they tend to be too small and fragile to handle it.

What I would recommend to your friend is to stay open minded - sometimes you need the pain relief, especially if you're already drugged. If you have a c/s, which can be very necessary for a preemie (a vaginal birth would have killed my daughter, for example), you obviously definitely need the pain killers. You can request though to not have anything that will make you sleepy and they may or may not be able to honor that, depending.

When it comes to Vitamin K, and all that - assuming your friends' HepB status is known, they shouldn't do HepB at birth, so she'll have time to turn it down if she doesn't want that. Vitamin K is much more necessary in preemies because they don't have the vitamin stores that full term babies do, nor do they have the breast milk supply to get it right after birth. Eye drops can be necessary depending on the circumstances, etc. A lot is just so different from a full term birth.

What would have helped me most, if we'd known my daughter was coming, would have been to get a tour of the NICU and talk to the head neo and get an idea of what was going to happen and what the NICU's policies were. Obviously usually this isn't possible but maybe your friend could at least request to talk to the neonatologist.

Also, if she wants to breastfeed, make sure they provide her with a pump ASAP after the birth. I wasn't physically able to start pumping until my daughter was over 24 hours old and my milk still came in within 3 days so it's not the end of the world if she can't pump immediately, but if she can, it's totally worth it.

Good luck.

-sarah-
mom to three, 4 and under.
#10 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 03:07 PM

I think its essential to read Kangaroo Care by Susan Luddington-Hoe. The World Health Organization sells a practitioners guide to Kangaroo Care that was useful for me in battling the neos and nursepractitioners to get what we wanted. It has really good guidelines on what weeks its safe to begin holding the baby for short periods. It has a list of signs that baby is tolerating it well enough. If the baby comes very soon vaginal birth may not be possible. I would prep her for finding out how to get donor bank milk if she wants to do exclusive breastfeeding. Also since supply can be an issue when you are not able to nurse, but only pump for a very long time with VLBW babe. You may want to look into teas, tinctures, and/or domperidone prescription for milk supply if after pumping for a long time and not having baby at the breast she has trouble pumping and keeping up as the weeks or months in the NICU go by. A lot of NICU mamas are really faithful about pumping round the clock for a few weeks, but then when they get ahead of the baby the do it less and then when supply starts to diminish it is upsetting and hard to get back. Please don't anyone get upset with me if you had this happen or felt like you had to slow the pumping schedule down. I understand and don't judge, just trying to give this preemie mama to be a heads up of things to think about. If you have family with same blood type as baby you may want to have them tested early on to see if any are compatible and cytomegalovirus free so that when/if (more likely when) your baby needs one you can do a direct donor of blood. We were fortunate that my dh, my mother and I were all matches, but only mother and I could donate because he wasn't CMV free. I could have donated one I was 6 weeks postpartum, but since mother was a match we let her donate for the transfusion. She was thrilled to be able to do that. Of course you can just take what the blood bank gives you, but we were more comfortable keeping it in the family. The hardest part is the roller coaster. Two days baby is doing great and then the next three they are on deaths door and you are praying and bargaining and then the sun comes out again. Its no wonder so many of us come out with PTSD. I took Rescue Remedy and the appropriate Bach Flower Essences to help keep myself balanced in the NICU. As far as a VLBW not being held for weeks, that can be true but (again see the Kangaroo Care book -get it from Amazon) you can still often just lay hands on their back and gently cup their head sooner. You can also do Reiki energy healing on a preemie with or without touching them (holding hands close but not on baby). I had a Reiki master friend come into the NICU regularly and she also taught me how to do it in a very basic way. I felt strongly that it helped and the nurses always commented on how peaceful and well she tolerated all that happened to her. I also was blessed to get so much support with my other kids (and that I am a very parttime WAHM who sets her own schedule) that I was able to be with her 12+ hours a day. I think keeping a journal is critical. Mine was shift by shift, who was her nurse, what was done, issue that came up, How baby felt that day, how I felt that day. When major problems came up with the NICU staff my journal was essential in being able to go to the nurse manager and neos for help because I had documented all the nasty bs that was going on. If she feels strongly about bfing, it IS possible to avoid bottles. I used gastric feeding and SNS only while teaching mine to nurse at about 5 weeks old (she wasn't as preemie though at 31 weeks) on and refused their bottlepushers over and over. If she doesn't want to fight that battle then she should do as she feels best.

Lorrie
#11 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 03:13 PM

#12 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 03:22 PM

my birth plan, which was still in the works when Asher made his arrival , was also thrown out the window. i wanted to decline the eye drops and do oral K if the K was necessary. i decided right away that i wasn't going to worry about the eye drops - the principle of it bugs me, but it's not like the drops were going to hurt him. DH did talk to one of the docs about of they could give the oral vitamin K, but they said it wasn't a good idea with a preemie, and so he got it through his umbilical IV. when Asher was born, i conceded to the fact that things might not go as i had originally planned - i knew that this hospital does amazing things with premature babies and decided that i was going to trust them with my baby boy.
#13 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 03:26 PM

Lorrie makes some really good points. However - just to warn you - some nicus will not let you use a SNS and/or are not set up for the mom to spend the night when it's time to move the baby fully to nippling. For example, in my daughter's case, she was nippling all feeds a solid 3 weeks before she was ready to come home. There was no way, had I been breastfeeding (at the time I wasn't) I could have been there for all of them. And we'd fought so hard to get the NG tube out that I was NOT going to make that an issue. Also, our NICU does not usually allow SNS'. It ended up being a moot point with my daughter anyway because she hates the SNS (screams when I try to use it) but just as a heads up.

I didn't think about the blood donor thing because we were reeling too much to do that with our daughter. However next time I get pregnant, if I have the baby early, we will do family blood donation.

Domperidone is not accepted in all NICUs as a milk booster. Reglan usually is though. Also, be very careful with fenugreek and other herbs. Fenugreek is a L3 (I think) and as such some NICUs do not permit its use in babies under 36-40 weeks.

Don't take this as me correcting you Lorrie I promise I am not!!! I just know that experiences can differ so much...I figure people should be aware of that

-sarah-
#14 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 04:29 PM

actually everything that has been said is right on even if it differs. That just tells you how different each and everyone of our babies are.

I remember "relaxing" on my breast pumping and bamn down went my supply. Also, my LLL friend told me to get a hospital grade pump asap since my supply would start to drop around 4 weeks and it did. I got it back up again w the hospital grade pump.

My birthplan went right out the window. Heck my "husband coached childbirth" came in the mail that very day . Maggie was a footling breach and yes if she came vcaginally, it would have killed her as well. She put her foot in the birth canel and I fully dialated.

#15 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amys1st View Post
Hi amanda! Give your friend our best and please visit our sticky on what to say or do or not to parents of nicu grads or who are there now.

Also, I have a 24 weeker and she might not be able to kangeroo until the baby is about 28-32 weeks. We didnt get to hold Maggie for 5 weeks.

As far as natutal birth, its no t going to happen if the baby is coming in the next 10-14 days. Also this is the time that c sections are a good thing to save the babies life. This is the 5% they were invented for. All the AP, natural baby stuff we all want and love is out the window for micro births. Besides, natural delivery gives the baby a very high risk of brain bleeds.
I have to disagree about not being able to have a vaginal birth. It depends on the hospital. I was planning a VBAC and would have been allowed to go forward no matter what the gestation of the baby (baby's cord prolapsed though so I did have an emergency c/s). The neonatologists that I talked to said that previously they felt like a c-section helped to prevent brain bleeds but the more recent studies are showing that c-sections aren't necessarily beneficial to 23-25wkrs like was previously thought.
#16 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 05:25 PM

Being in the NICU, it's hard to always get your way. Being willing to compromise and staying open minded is the only way to survive. There were things that I thought I would never allow that ended up being medically necessary for my daughter to survive.

The best advice I can give is to remind a parent that they are their child's biggest advocate. Be vocal. Demand explanations as to why things are being done. Have constant communication between the neonatologist and yourself.

In terms of a birth plan during a preterm birth you don't have much control. Doctors all feel differently about delivering a micropreemie naturally versus c-section. It's a hot topic and one that depending on the position of the baby might not even come up. C-sections are sometime inevitable and even best for a micro-preemie who's in distress or breach.

At birth the baby will be whisked briefly away and stabilized. This isn't optional depending on the gestation of the baby. It's possible to ask that the baby be wheeled by in the incubator for mom to see but that's about the most bonding that takes place right at delivery.

Look for ways to bond with your baby in the NICU. Kangaroo care is awesome but depending on the status of your baby, might not happen for a long time. My daughter (25wkr) was 6wks old before I ever got to hold her and even then it was just for about 5 seconds while her bed was changed. Read and sing to your baby. Record your voice and play it in the crib.

Pumping for me was wonderful because it felt like I was actually doing something but at times it wore me out. Be willing to ask for help in this department. There are safe medications that one can take when having milk supply problems.

Most of all, don't let yourself feel guilty if something doesn't go as you would like. Premature birth is very unnatural and it's hard to know how to respond. Everyone goes through a wide range of emotions surrounding the birth of a preemie and whatever you feel, there's probably someone else feeling the same way. Get to know other parents. With my son (29wkr) I didn't associate with other parents much and with my daughter it was the exact opposite. I had friends in the NICU who I talked with, ate lunch with, cried with, laughed with. Make friends so you're not alone during some of the tough times.
#17 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 06:47 PM - Thread Starter

Okay. I don't know some of these abreviations.

PTSD
VLBW
NG tube
SNS
#18 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choose2bgr8 View Post
Okay. I don't know some of these abreviations.

PTSD
VLBW
NG tube
SNS
PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
VLBW - Very Low Birthweight
NG tube - Nasogastric tube (feeding tube through the nose)
SNS - Supplimental Nursing System (It's a bottle with a small tube. The tube is taped next to the breast nipple so that when the baby sucks on the nipple they are also drawing milk out of the bottle for supplimentation.)
#19 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irangel View Post
PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
VLBW - Very Low Birthweight
NG tube - Nasogastric tube (feeding tube through the nose)
SNS - Supplimental Nursing System (It's a bottle with a small tube. The tube is taped next to the breast nipple so that when the baby sucks on the nipple they are also drawing milk out of the bottle for supplimentation.)
Adding those to the definitions list! Thanks
#20 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 08:51 PM

"just to warn you - some nicus will not let you use a SNS and/or are not set up for the mom to spend the night when it's time to move the baby fully to nippling. "

You can buy your own from any lactation station or lactation consultant. The words "let, allow, and permit" ought to be stricken from OB/GYN and Neonatalogy. There is absolutely nothing in the literature to support any such ban and anything that gets in the way of nursing once a baby has grown enough and can handle suck/swallow/breathe pattern (which they need to bottle feed as well). I had the same garbage fed to me at our nicu and I just did not accept it. I brought in the literature, brought in my own LC who was a friend of mine, and got my sns on my own as well since the NICU didn't use them. Once baby is ready to nipple, then your can try your nipple too.

"For example, in my daughter's case, she was nippling all feeds a solid 3 weeks before she was ready to come home. There was no way, had I been breastfeeding (at the time I wasn't) I could have been there for all of them. And we'd fought so hard to get the NG tube out that I was NOT going to make that an issue. "

I preferred the NG tube to bottle feeding, but that was my position after having my first set of twins get nipple confusion in the hospital sabotaging my breastfeeding for months and causing lots of difficulty and pain for me. I breastfed all the time when I was there -once she learned - and they did the NG when I wasn't there per my wishes. And I learned to do NG so I could take her home without having to bottle feed, but once I got home she was doing so well I discontinued the NG tube feedings within a week. Going home on NG tube was not "allowed" in our NICU, except for babies who were being sent home to die. My point was if you send some parents home with dying babies trained to use the tube, why on earth can't I be trained (I already knew how, but they didn't know that). I was the proverbial squeeky wheel. They were happy to get rid of me I am sure, but my baby got the care I felt was best for her.

"Also, our NICU does not usually allow SNS'. It ended up being a moot point with my daughter anyway because she hates the SNS (screams when I try to use it) but just as a heads up."

I have used cup feeding and medicine syringes in the past with my first set of twins as an alternative to SNS or NG tube. Sure the alternatives can be a pain in the beginning, but for someone who feels strongly that you should avoid bottle feeding to minimize challenges to getting baby on the breast, there are several alternatives and a mother who desires to committ to using them shouldn't have roadblocks set up by the NICU staff.

"Domperidone is not accepted in all NICUs as a milk booster. Reglan usually is though. "

I believe Reglan has more serious potential risks/side effects to mother, we have docs here that hate Reglan and prefer Domperidone. And if you can find out that other NICUs do allow something (as I found in our area and pointed out to the neos that I could also just pay for an ambulance transfer to the other hospital if they kept fighting me on things that were clearly about caregiver preference and not across the board neonatal standards of practice). I agree about using herbs with very young preemies, but the milk supply issues usually creep up later when baby is finally demanding and processing more milk and mama has gone sooooo long with only pump and not baby stimulation of her nipples. I would just encourage mamas to plan what they want to do it supply issues come up later on and have sources in place or resources already at home to deal with it.

"Also, be very careful with fenugreek and other herbs. Fenugreek is a L3 (I think) and as such some NICUs do not permit its use in babies under 36-40 weeks.

Don't take this as me correcting you Lorrie I promise I am not!!! I just know that experiences can differ so much...I figure people should be aware of that "

No worries, I wasn't offended. I just find that so many women get into a mindset where they won't dare do what their heart tells them they should because some staff person is opposed to it even though Hospital x and y down the street have no problem with it or its actually well documented in the literature,but this caregiver is a stodgy stick in the mud who doesn't grow and change with the times. My decisions were based on the idea that unless they could provide actual evidence or scientific literature(and I usually had perused all the current literature on that topic before we had the discussion) or a really convincing argument against what I wanted to do - I did it. Not everyone wants to go to battle for things the way I did and there is no judgement against going with the flow on my part, but my AP mama lactivist heart made it important enough for me to want do so. Our results with Kalleigh have only made us feel in hindsight that we did a really great job advocating for her.

Lorrie
#21 of 75 Old 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM

Also, visit our sticky threads up top to get all the update on abbravations that fly on MDC (motheringdot commune) and in the NICU. Your neo and nurses will do it and you wont know what they are saying.

I am a very friendly and forward person normally so I didnt have any trouble making friends in the nicu. I would read the parents for a while before intro-ing my self. With exception to a set of micro twins who came in next to Maggie and their mother got in that evening. I made a point to say hello and introduce myself. It was funny imo, here they were each under 2lbs and that is what Maggie was. She saw Maggie who was all of 3lbs 10 oz at the time and 8 weeks old. she said to me "Your baby is sooo big compared to my babies." The nicest thing I ever heard We chatted before she went back to her room. After the fact about a week later, she saw me in the hall and I heard her say to her dh- "thats the lady who was nice to me in the nicu!" that made my year.

#22 of 75 Old 01-18-2007, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewithtwinsmama View Post
"I just find that so many women get into a mindset where they won't dare do what their heart tells them they should because some staff person is opposed to it even though Hospital x and y down the street have no problem with it or its actually well documented in the literature,but this caregiver is a stodgy stick in the mud who doesn't grow and change with the times. My decisions were based on the idea that unless they could provide actual evidence or scientific literature(and I usually had perused all the current literature on that topic before we had the discussion) or a really convincing argument against what I wanted to do - I did it. Not everyone wants to go to battle for things the way I did and there is no judgement against going with the flow on my part, but my AP mama lactivist heart made it important enough for me to want do so. Our results with Kalleigh have only made us feel in hindsight that we did a really great job advocating for her.
Trust me, I had many things I did against the flow and fought my NICU on. I advocated hard for my daughter. I just wanted to prepare the mom in question for opposition that she could hit.

In my case, breastfeeding was not the most important thing to me. Bringing home my baby ASAP was my most important thing. My daughter had many lung issues and was aspirating. Yes, I could have picked to fight them on that. Instead I picked battles like the fact that I was going to hold my daughter when I wanted to and not by the clock and the fact that I was going to wait to vaccinate until she got home. We were there for 16 long weeks. You can't fight the entire time. You have to be willing to go with the flow or it just saps the energy out of you. To the mom in the OP's post - please remember this. You'll be there almost as long as we were. Remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint.

And another random note...our NICU doesn't send babies home on NG tubes anyway - they have to be nippling ALL feeds every day, every night. And gaining weight. Every NICU has different policies. You can't fight them all. And in our area all of the local NICUs that are at all worth being in are run by the same neonatology practice and they have one of the highest success (read: babies who make it) rate on the East Coast. Transferring wouldn't have done us a dang bit of good and with a rate like that I had to respect their opinions too. They were going with the times also - they just had different opinions than I did on some things.

-sarah-
#23 of 75 Old 01-18-2007, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amys1st View Post
I am a very friendly and forward person normally so I didnt have any trouble making friends in the nicu. I would read the parents for a while before intro-ing my self. With exception to a set of micro twins who came in next to Maggie and their mother got in that evening. I made a point to say hello and introduce myself. It was funny imo, here they were each under 2lbs and that is what Maggie was. She saw Maggie who was all of 3lbs 10 oz at the time and 8 weeks old. she said to me "Your baby is sooo big compared to my babies." The nicest thing I ever heard We chatted before she went back to her room. After the fact about a week later, she saw me in the hall and I heard her say to her dh- "thats the lady who was nice to me in the nicu!" that made my year.
Aww that's so sweet!!

I became good friends with a mom who had 23 week girls. We still talk all the time. In fact I just got off the phone with her.

-sarah-
#24 of 75 Old 01-21-2007, 05:19 AM - Thread Starter

She had the baby tonight. She would have been 27 weeks on Monday.

The baby does not have a name yet, but he is healthy.

He was born at 10:16 PM by Emergency C Section
He weighed 2 lbs 4 oz and was 13 inches long.
He looks great!

I will post pics tomorrow (after I get them printed for her) if it is okay with her.

Keep him in your prayers.
#25 of 75 Old 01-22-2007, 12:27 AM

Congrats to the new mama! I hope things work out well in the "honeymoon phase" the baby is in right now.

#26 of 75 Old 01-22-2007, 07:00 PM

Congrats to her! Send her here when she is up to it. We'll continue to support her. Can't wait to see pics, and now her journey begins. Prayers fror the baby and for strength to his parents!
#27 of 75 Old 01-23-2007, 05:37 PM

Congratulations to momma and family. Many thoughts, prayers, and

Angela - wife to my gamer hubby and SAHM to Handsome autismribbon.gif 3/6/03 (~35wks), Princess 8/9/06: (33wks) - we are HELLP survivors, Bubbalicious 9/15/09 (FULL TERM!), and pos.gif oops...here we go AGAIN! (June/July 2012?)

#28 of 75 Old 01-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Banned

Congrats to the new momma...many thoughts and prayers being sent out
#29 of 75 Old 01-23-2007, 07:18 PM

Congrats on the new baby! Please keep us updated on how things are going and if you can post pictures. I never get tired of looking at babies.

Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker. - Linus
#30 of 75 Old 01-24-2007, 01:12 AM

Congrats to the mamma and baby as well!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page