Welcome Mamas! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 07-29-2006, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey mamas!

I'm Julia, and I JUST got a faintfaintfaint line this morning. So faint. But definitely there and pinky. Due date is approximately April 8th.

I live in San Diego, this is our first. We've been trying for 5 months.

I'd also like to get some sticky tips, especially because I did a lot of hippie-tricks to try and counter a perceived short luteal phase. I know that luteal phase defects are often linked with low progesterone levels.

And I'd also like to let grapejuice know that I'm also having lots of twinges and mini crampies. I've been like this since O, give-or-take, however.

My chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fe34

and me, self-portrait in Yosemite:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fe34

Hot damn!
#32 of 35 Old 07-30-2006, 11:52 PM

What are those crampy twingies?? I had a very faint line this am, not enough to be convinced yet. I plan on trying again tom. I have had those crampy twingy feelings and having been peeing non stop!! I was hoping to catch my 1st pp egg and from my charting I'm thinking we did.

Any sticky tips for nursing moms?? I saw someone post about lab work??

Lurking from ttc while nursing...
#33 of 35 Old 07-31-2006, 12:05 PM

Well, I guess I was right about my cp being off track!

I'm definitely pregnant! SOOO EXCITED! My CP is still so high I can't reach it. I won't be checking anymore now, though.

Juliah, we share the same EDD! Easter Sunday! I have a Halloween baby, so it would be kind of funny to have an Easter Baby. My first was due on Father's Day, but came a week before!
#34 of 35 Old 07-31-2006, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynFSU
What are those crampy twingies?? I had a very faint line this am, not enough to be convinced yet.
Robyn-I'm pretty sure that the crampy twinges are your uterus and the ligaments supporting it stretching.

Mine are quite painful this time around, went they weren't at all with my first two.

Oh and as I've learned 6 tests later, a line is a line!

Congratulations! You're pregnant!
#35 of 35 Old 08-02-2006, 09:34 AM

I'm joining in!

I poas Monday night & Tuesday morning & got bfps both times - then got the "official" word from my family doc last night According to her, I'm due around April 6, but she was using the wheel, not going by when I actually ovulated - according to ff, it's 4/11. Either way, I'm so pumped!

I'm still scared, though - this is my first pregnancy, and I'm afraid to be too excited about it in case I m/c - I'm having to deal with my excessive worrying - trying to just be excited, since like a pp said, you can't do anything about it anyway.

I've had some crampy twinges, too - and pressure/pulling feelings, too.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page