Might be joining you!? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-03-2006, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so I know how much you hate to read forums on people who are asking if they are pregnant and if they have "signs" of pregnany. But theres alot more to my story that just "wondering if i really am pregnant".

You see i was pregnant about 3.5 years ago when i was only 16 years old. But due to unfortunate circumstances, i aborted. (i know i know i kill myself everyday thinking about it). So here i am now about to be 20, joined the military, and met a guy whom i thought i was going to marry. Well he constantly told me how much he wanted a baby, and so we did what it takes for that to happen. Thing is now, we arent getting married, nor are we dating. So lets just say THIS SUCKS. :

I remember all the symptoms from my last pregnany ( i got up to 2.5 months) and trust when i say, i had all the symptoms in the book. Now, i started with the same symptom, about a week ago i started getting sore nipples. Which is odd because it was only the nipples that hurt bad, not the boob itself. Now the whole breasts are sore. I have also noticed the "bright blusih greenish veins" on my boobs like that last time. I have been really tired at work lately, constantly yawning. I have been eating everything in sight. I have been having to pee to the point where i get embarrased and hold it because everyone stares at me! (they probably think i got the runs).

Anyways besides all the little symptoms. im just really confused because i have been getting cramps, which i certainly remember NOT getting in the previous pregnany. But they arent as intense as my normal period cramps. I get those really really bad! and they come and go as they please.

So heres the info. My last 3 periods were July 8, June 17, and May 22. Doesnt this go to show how annoyed i get due to an out of wack period? : According to calculations my average cycle length is 24 days. But im not sure what to think. I just dont know exactly what numbers to use to calculate when i ovulated. But i will say that we had unprotected sex every single day ( i know, im a tiger : ) except for July 18-21. I have been a little ancy so i have taken two pregnancy tests which both came out -. But i dont know if it was too eary? Since i dont even know when im suppose to start my period or when i ovulated!!!!!

So to sound more annoying... any experts out there that can help me? Im pretty good when it comes to this kind of stuff, but this time im stumped.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2006, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
According to this site your next period should have arrived 7/31/06, but periods are not always regular, so of course that isn't a sure thing. You also may want to check out which pregnancy test you used at peeonastick.com . Each pregnancy test is different, and some are more sensitive than others. If you are pregnant, it certainly isn't the end of the world. I got pregnant with my daughter when I was in a relationship with a guy that I wan't very compatiable with. If I hadn't been pregnant it would have ended much sooner than it did. I feel that getting pregnant with her was a positive thing in my life. It caused me to focus more on what is most important to me and I found out I am much stronger than I thought I was. I'm now happily married and my daughter loves my husband. I kind of think that I am a better person because all that I have gone through.

I wish you good luck whatever the result is, and you are more than welcome here if you get a

User Tag List