Might be joining? no! I am joining!!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 08-04-2006, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So ladies, i posted a thread on how i was confused as heck if i was pg or not. I had scheduled an appointment for a pap 2 months ago... but the appt. was today. I went in and told the dr. i was concerned that i might be pregnant. So she stopped the pap and sent me to the lab. I had to wait an hour before i could call in and find out. So i sat at my work desk and when i called they said.... CONGRATS!!!!!! its positive. Crazy thing is i took a hpt yesterday and it was negative. so i got an appointment on monday to get things going. Its just a little harder to get things going when youre in the military. Well hey i least i know i will be here and not in Iraq for the next 9 months. haha..

Im very excited. But the asshole of a father is going to flip when he finds out. O WELL!!!!!
#2 of 8 Old 08-04-2006, 07:01 PM

Congratulations! I hope you have a fast and easy nine months ahead of you!
#3 of 8 Old 08-04-2006, 07:42 PM

congratulations!!! welcome to APril 07 DDC!!!

[SIZE="1"]Holly, slightly crunchy mama to my happy, energetic, sensitive Aiden (8/04) and My peanut girly girl, independent and proud Lillian (3/07)... Wife to my Jonathan, and a cancer SURVIVOR... now and forever!
#4 of 8 Old 08-04-2006, 10:50 PM

CONGRATS Airforcemelly!!! and thanks for serving our country to boot--
#5 of 8 Old 08-05-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForceMelly
Im very excited. But the asshole of a father is going to flip when he finds out. O WELL!!!!!
Wasn't he the one who wanted to get pregnant? Men:

Congrats! I'm glad you get to join up here at the April DDC
#6 of 8 Old 08-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Jes

Congratulations!
#7 of 8 Old 08-07-2006, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

You know, its funny how the military makes things so complicated. i think i had to go to 5 different places today, just to let people know im pregnant. And i had to inform my commanding officer about it too. Hes an awesome person. He was so excited. haha. But im feeling good today. No sickness yet. Thank god! Just really really huge painful knockers and some cramping.

Oh and by the way the father is actually being really sweet and excited. I honestly think hes going to propose to me. He keeps giving me little hints. Hes really happy, so thats a good thing. I just hope hes not in iraq in april when the baby is born.

And is it stupid and dorky to head out and look at baby stuff already. I caught myself at babies R us! and i got made fun of by my best friend. haha
#8 of 8 Old 08-08-2006, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForceMelly
And is it stupid and dorky to head out and look at baby stuff already. I caught myself at babies R us! and i got made fun of by my best friend. haha
I constantly have to keep myself from doing this because I know I will spend money I don't have!

I'm glad things seem to be looking up for you!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page