My breasts are HUGE! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-12-2006, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I admit I am a very busty gal to begin with. DD/DDD NONE of my bras fit. Not even my trusty sports bras.

ugh.

I better be budgeting some $ for new ones soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2006, 08:44 PM

Crazy! I'm usually a very small chested individual (like a B.) I swear I'm a D right now! And they ACHE . But I must say, I'm enjoying them!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:51 PM

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding anything to fit and I know exactly what you mean. I've been making custom bras for myself for a few years because of the same problem. Do you have any sewing experience, would you be interested in learning how to make them?

Stef - mommy to Matthew and Katrina, wife to Dave; seamstress, bra-maker, and resident bra expert.  Find your proper bra size.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:08 PM

I would certainly be interested!! I HATE underwire but can't find bras that fit properly with or without underwire. I recently found a Maidenform bra that has a no-wire underwire... it's more like a roll of fabric and it's great! BUT they only come up to size C and I barely fit in them to begin with, now they don't fit at all : I have taken to wearing tank tops with shelf-bras in them but that's not the best thing for my boobs!

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
Old 09-24-2006, 12:15 AM - Thread Starter

I don't sew, but thanks for your offer. I got measured and was a 42 F

Too scary.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:21 PM

My boobs are big and whats worse is that they have been getting soooo sore... Some times I have to take them out of the bra and lightly massage them to stop the pain!
Old 09-26-2006, 09:45 AM

My boobs are still big and sore and my three year old who stopped nursing about 8 months ago is infatuated with them. He wants to just snuggle right there, with his big head right on them as if they are two pilllows. At least he hasn't asked to nurse, but man, they're so tender it just about kills me! Also my husband feels a little miffed that I"m not eager to have him play with them on an ongoing basis.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:16 AM

My normally small C's have morphed into ever expanding D's! They're sore, but the soreness seems to be decreasing now. I had to buy new bras this weekend and I wanted to cry, they all looked so big!
Old 09-26-2006, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
I would certainly be interested!! I HATE underwire but can't find bras that fit properly with or without underwire. I recently found a Maidenform bra that has a no-wire underwire... it's more like a roll of fabric and it's great! BUT they only come up to size C and I barely fit in them to begin with, now they don't fit at all : I have taken to wearing tank tops with shelf-bras in them but that's not the best thing for my boobs!
I found at a Lane Bryant store a style of bra that is mostly cotton with a bit of lycra and has a wide band around the bottom instead of any underwire. I bought 4 of them, they were quite expensive (like $35-$40 apiece) but they were having a buy one, get one 50% off so it wasn't *quite* as much of a hit in the clothing budget.

When I wear a bra at all, I wear one of those now. Mostly I've just been staying home and hanging around in my bathrobe lately sans undergarments. At least it helps with the laundry!
Old 09-26-2006, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderinggypsy View Post
Also my husband feels a little miffed that I"m not eager to have him play with them on an ongoing basis.
Yes, funny how they just don't "get it" eh?! Don't touch the boobs!!!

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
Old 09-26-2006, 02:03 PM

My husband is thrilled at the sudden abundance of cleavage - I was a small C, now I'm edging out of the Ds. But he's very sad that he can't get anywhere near them without me snarling "Watch it, buddy!"
I realized the other day that after years as an "I hate bras!" person who habitually went braless at home, I'm considering wearing a bra to bed to restrict the flopping of sore breasts. Sometimes it hurts to turn over!

User Tag List