baby smells! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 09-23-2006, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this is pretty off topic! but maybe it will help us get thru the nasty M/S by thinking of the things we can't wait for!

i went to my friend house yesterday, she had baby #4 july 9th, so baby is 11 weeks? anyway i was holding her and loving her beautiful baby smell!! and i changed her diaper and how i MISS the sweet smelling wonderful breastfed baby POOP!!! omg i am so weird i know but i love breastmilk poop! i so can't wait for my baby to come!!!!
oh and the sweet smell of baby breath!

its funny cause when dd2 was 2 and ds was a newborn I HATED changing my 2 yr old it was nasty lol but loved changing the babys poop ! and dh hated changing the baby and didn't mind the 2 year old poop!! i told him he was crazy! lol

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 09-23-2006, 09:02 PM

You're not the only wierd one. I like breastmilk poo, too! It doesn't stink, it's easy to wipe up, what's not to like?
#3 of 6 Old 09-24-2006, 10:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I was holding a client's baby the other day, and she was totally snuggling in to me. It was hard to give her back and it just felt so RIGHT to be snuggling this little baby. I wanted to eat her toes and kiss the back of her neck, but I refrained, and just cuddled her up for the entire visit.
#4 of 6 Old 09-24-2006, 11:45 AM

Yes, bf poo does smell nice. Only another bf mom will believe that though.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#5 of 6 Old 09-24-2006, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSerj View Post
this is pretty off topic! but maybe it will help us get thru the nasty M/S by thinking of the things we can't wait for!

i went to my friend house yesterday, she had baby #4 july 9th, so baby is 11 weeks? anyway i was holding her and loving her beautiful baby smell!! and i changed her diaper and how i MISS the sweet smelling wonderful breastfed baby POOP!!! omg i am so weird i know but i love breastmilk poop! i so can't wait for my baby to come!!!!
oh and the sweet smell of baby breath!

its funny cause when dd2 was 2 and ds was a newborn I HATED changing my 2 yr old it was nasty lol but loved changing the babys poop ! and dh hated changing the baby and didn't mind the 2 year old poop!! i told him he was crazy! lol
Thanks for getting me off of focusing on what 'stinks' these days! I am looking forward to the babe to come-poo and all...
#6 of 6 Old 09-24-2006, 09:56 PM

On the flip side, I was chatting with a neighbor this weekend who has a formula fed baby, and I must say, that when he pooped, I *KNEW* it. I was trying not to gag.

But wait! This is about how nice it is to have bf poops, not how gross the other kind are.

yummy, yummy bf babies...I want to eat them up too...gobble their little toesies and fingers and kiss them all over their yummy little heads!

I would NEVER tell a ff mom that her baby was stinky, or stinkier than mine who was bf. You never know WHY someone is ff'ing and it could be breaking her heart and my snarky comments to her could have NO POSITIVE effect...so what would be the point?

yummy babies...mmmmm

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page