had my appointment - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-01-2006, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i had my appointment on thrusday! we listened for the heart beat and at first didn't hear it, then she did an internal to feel for the uterus and she was surprised how big it was, and said oh we can find the heart beat! so we listened again and she said hear it? and alli heared was the same as before lol so but she said she heard it! so i am happy!
she with the being a little BIG i am not worried at all it could be one that its my 4th baby, one i am going on my dates of conseption with a due date of april 27 and shes going on the round due date wheel thingy with the 30th, so it make me 3 days ahead of what she thinks since i am right LOL,
i also think i am crazy and told her before we even knew i was bigger that i wanted twins lol so she said its possible that it could be!! i deceded to have an ultrasound with this baby (haven't with my other 3) i just want to make sure that every things ok before delivering at home, and i realllllllly want to know the sex of this baby ( never found out before ) so she said ok but is also ok with no u/s but said if i am bigger in 4 weeks at my next appointment that shes sending me for a u/s then, soooo i won't be mad about that if we think its twins!

oh and today i but on a maternity shirt from a friend and i LOOK pregnant!

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page