Why does my pubic bone hurt? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-02-2006, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know that later on, when it feels like there is a bowling ball getting ready to fall out of me, my nether regions will be quite sore.

Thing is, it's already really, really sore down there. I went running last night and like every step just ached.

I'm also experiencing sciatica already. I'm gonna be falling apart by the time this baby comes! I'm only 24, fer cryin out loud! and this is only baby #3.

Am I just a whiney baby or do you mamas have aches and pains already too?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2006, 09:55 PM

I have sciatica already. I'm hypermobile, so the ligament loosening is *not* doing me any favors. My ribs are killing me, my hips are so loose my legs might fall out, and my back is all shifty. You don't want to know what happens to my ankles if I sit on my feet.

The OB said to do core strengthening for the sciatica--basically get the core muscles to help support the spine.

Needless to say, I'm going to be stepping up the exercises this week. I need more joint support!

Chasing DS since April 2007 and pumping for DD March 2013.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:14 PM

Oh my gosh! Please don't let it happen this early to me! I had symphisis pubis dysfunction last pregnancy and it was awful - I felt like I was going to split in half! So far, however, the worst I've got to complain about is indigestion.

If the SPD's started already for you, don't feel like a whiny baby! It's definitely worth whining about!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:40 PM

I also had SPD with my last pregnancy and definately feel it heading that way already. Its worse for me in bed i like to sleep with one leg pulled up and I cant this way because it hurts. Chiro really helped with that though. It felt a bit better when he lined me up right.

User Tag List