nesting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-19-2007, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i found my nesting!!! i just cleaned out my laundry room which has been a catch all since moving in 3 years ago, i have 10 bags of trash that need to be taken to the dumb and 7 bags of clothes and 3 bags of shoes for good will!!! i slimed down all the stuff from the kids i feel soo awesome!

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2007, 05:57 PM

good for you! I so need to do some nesting around here, but after a rough weekend am trying to rest.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 PM

I think I am getting into the nesting stage. I have all these things I want to do and am starting on. I just keep running out of time. I hope I get it all finished.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:21 PM

I made my husband pull out the stove yesterday. And there were mouse turds, so I made him scrub the floor, too. :

I then cleaned the entire kitchen floor, drying as I went. And then I sprayed it down with vinegar water, also drying as I went.

And today, I caught myself WANTING TO DO IT AGAIN. Fortunately, I have some shred of sanity left and decided that I'd clean the bathroom, instead.

Chasing DS since April 2007 and pumping for DD March 2013.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:12 PM

we got so much done this weekend. new toy storage for hazel (and actually organized toys! hallelujah!), new lights and curtains up in the dining room, a new water heater just now, and all the diapers and clothes are put away. i still have a few things to add to the birth kit, we need to hang the baby's hammock, and we pick up the birth tub tomorrow. oh, and the most important thing: *a head-down baby*. heh. i've been checking my cervix once in awhile and i'd call it 2cm and really soft--and i can feel the head up there! that was surprising.

i feel pretty good about the state of everything, although if i did actually go into labor right now i'd be pretty seriously vacuuming and spraying down walls and mopping floors and stuff. oh also, i have NO food frozen. not one meal. and my taxes aren't done.

*j

User Tag List