Fun baby movement stories!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 03-21-2007, 12:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wish I had a picture!!!! This morning (of course while DH was in the shower!!!) I was watching the baby wiggle around, and then I saw the coolest thing I think I have seen in my life!!! He stuck his little fist out of my belly - I could actually see the indentations between his little fingers!!! He stuck it out a couple inches - it was amazing!!! I called daddy in but of course baby put his hand down before daddy got to see it...I kept hoping he would do it again but he hasn't yet.

..Any other fun baby movement stories???
#2 of 7 Old 03-21-2007, 02:58 AM

None for me. Most of the movement in my baby comes from the baby's head and shoulders, which are up around my bellybutton and under my ribs. I'm betting she has one hell of a strong neck when she's born, though!!
#3 of 7 Old 03-21-2007, 10:49 AM

I love it when he pokes me back and it seems deliberate. I move my pokes around and he follows my pokes and pokes me back.
#4 of 7 Old 03-21-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetling View Post
I love it when he pokes me back and it seems deliberate. I move my pokes around and he follows my pokes and pokes me back.
heh. my son does this too. I just love it.
#5 of 7 Old 03-22-2007, 08:32 PM

Our litte one is now stretching those legs out of my right side. My husband insisted that it could be the penis, which only men would think of, but I'll let him keep patting himself on the back.

Lately I keep seeing little feet sticking out, kind of oblong and definitely pushing with all of its might. It actually hurts at times, but I really enjoy it. We play the poking game and then I get a push back. When it is time for bed, I rub it bum and fall asleep.

It is so wild to think that we can identify body parts now!

mama to cecilia and rosa with 1 old:
#6 of 7 Old 03-23-2007, 12:07 AM

I have to say this is one of the most fun parts about being pregnant! Every time we have a "conversation" I am reminded why I am going through the misery of the last few weeks before the due date! My husband works nights and crawls in bed with me before I get up. As soon as he does, he leans his back against my belly and says our baby keeps him awake with her "good morning daddy" movements! He's often woken me up with his snickers. And during the day I like to poke around and see if she'll kick back... she almost always does, with relish! Doc says she's a happy baby. I can't wait to meet her!!!
#7 of 7 Old 03-23-2007, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbushey View Post
I have to say this is one of the most fun parts about being pregnant!
Me too!!! I always try to get him to move It is so nice to now that it is so clear he is alive and kickin'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page