wow, what an amazing day! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-23-2007, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, with only a few days to go before hitting 38 weeks, and praying for a VBAC, we had one last big thing to do before the brith, which was to have the extimated fetal weight check, done by ulatrasound, which i guess is hospital policy, i tried to say it was so unnecessary, etc, but which fight was more important, ultrasound vs. VBAC... so, we went, and i am so glad i did, we got to see our little girls face on the screen, and they gave us some amazing 3-d pics... i will now not only dream about her, but i will be able to see her face in my dreams-- i have been tryign to post pics, but dont know how... i have it saved in a file on my computer, if that helps...
anyone care to see such an amazing image/? help!!!!
oh yes, and it looks like the EFW is lower than that of her big brother, making my chances for a VBAC even greater- they measure her at 6 lb, 11 oz... just like my MW thought after feeling her today from the outside!!
yeah!!

[SIZE="1"]Holly, slightly crunchy mama to my happy, energetic, sensitive Aiden (8/04) and My peanut girly girl, independent and proud Lillian (3/07)... Wife to my Jonathan, and a cancer SURVIVOR... now and forever!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2007, 11:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Glad to hear the good news, now you can start getting ready for birth, sending good birthing vibes your way.

Midwife & Mom to Gracen 9 luxlove.gif, Avery 6joy.gif Urijah 4superhero.gif Greta Sue, 9-9-10babyf.gifuc.jpg  Oh Baby! 1sttri.gif Due in April

User Tag List