I am SO freaking SICK of THis!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-24-2007, 12:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so tired of the last couple weeks cramping and spotting. Sometimes it's spotting then cramping. On top of that, I have this yucky stuff still coming out of me every now and then...the lovely plug (no it's not DH....been a few weeks). Then I'll go thru dry spells of I guess the plug replenishing itself.

I told DH that I just wish the babe would make up its mind. Stay or come out. I'll be 35 weeks on Sunday so I'm almost in the home stretch. I'm just so sick and tired of this waiting and resting and crap. Oh, yeah, the poops too. Then every other day I feel terrible like I'm really dragging ass and can barely get out of my jammies.

One top of that I see stars every so often. I know someone mentioned it could be pre-c, but my blood pressure's always been on the low side, prepregnancy and currently. 110/70 is the average, lately for the last 1 month or so it's been 96/58. And the stars will 'come' to me when I'm just standing there, or sitting.

I just needed to vent. I had another spotting & cramping episode earlier tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2007, 03:04 AM

Hopefully you have an appt soon! Tell your Dr./MW what's going on. Sounds like you could use some Iron. Hopefully you feel better soon!

Rachael ~ Wife to : DH ~ Son 4-24-07 ~ 6-24-08 ~ Daughter 7-22-09
Old 03-24-2007, 04:31 AM

...You don't want to hear this (or maybe you do?)...

Every contraction does some work that you can do now or later. All the practice contractions open up new oxytocin receptors on your uterine muscle, allowing to work in great coordination when you are in labor. And the mucus plug is less of a plug at the bottom of the cervix than it is a cushion between the amniotic sac and the inside of the uterus...The more that slips away, the more you can see what a wonderful job your body has been doing to protect and cushion your baby this whole time.

I know these last few weeks are tough. I hope you can get some rest and find peace in it.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

thanks for reminding me Doula Gina. I needed to remember what's going on with my body and why. I just get so sick of not knowing when it's all going to start. I had to quit working a few weeks ago b/c of all of this. I was getting painful cx and ongoing cramps at work (waitress) and starting to dilate at 32 weeks. Oh well....another cramping already......

User Tag List