Low Pelvic Pressure? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-12-2007, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Anyone else having really really low pelvic pressure? I mean it feels like this baby is trying to get through my pelvis! I don't think I am in labour, no regular/painful contractions. It just hurts constantly...ugh! Any thoughts?

Marci

knit.gif

Married to my best friend, homeschooling, gardening,

running a camp for at-risk kiddos and walking a narrow path.

Mom to an amazingly fun crew of 5!

hearts.gifafro.jpg  wave.gif   thumbsuck.gif     boc.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2007, 08:41 PM

Have you tried pelvic tilts? (Getting on your hands and knees and tilting your pelvis up for a few seconds, and then letting it all hang loose). It helps relieve the pressure a little for me.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

Old 04-12-2007, 10:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A few nights ago I got up every hour with a contraction and a huge urge to pee. The next day my pelvis was KILLING we went to wal-mart (which here is a HUGE adventure even not pregnant b/c the store is so big!) and I felt like I could hardly walk because of the pain - in front, back, even un the underside...basically everywhere. That was a few days ago and I feel the same but no labour yet. My Mom said it sounded like my baby might have dropped...she suggested kegals... sitting down helps - but my babe is so intent on stretching out that I don't like sitting because his feet are up under my ribs...laying down/reclining is best but I am basically just dealing!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, I can hardly walk too! It feels like there is a ball between my legs! Uhg, I wish my water would just break! :

Marci

knit.gif

Married to my best friend, homeschooling, gardening,

running a camp for at-risk kiddos and walking a narrow path.

Mom to an amazingly fun crew of 5!

hearts.gifafro.jpg  wave.gif   thumbsuck.gif     boc.gif 

Old 04-13-2007, 03:33 PM

I'm not able to fit babies through my pelvis (hence the repeat c-sec), but everything else in there is really hanging down low and is sooo painful!
Old 04-13-2007, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcimama View Post
Anyone else having really really low pelvic pressure? I mean it feels like this baby is trying to get through my pelvis! I don't think I am in labour, no regular/painful contractions. It just hurts constantly...ugh! Any thoughts?
I'm the same as you. Tremendous pressure in my pelvic area (can really feel it in my cervix and rectum, at times), but NO labor. Baby is getting ready, but not soon enough!
Old 04-13-2007, 08:55 PM

Yeah, me too. I swear sometimes it feels like the baby is going to come bursting out of my butt, however not having any contractions apart from a bit of crampiness and a few mildly uncomfortable BH. I'm 40 weeks tomorrow and I just want this to be OVER!
Old 04-13-2007, 09:42 PM

They say you are ready to go when you waddle like a duck Sounds like you are getting ready to have a baby.

Midwife & Mom to Gracen 9 luxlove.gif, Avery 6joy.gif Urijah 4superhero.gif Greta Sue, 9-9-10babyf.gifuc.jpg  Oh Baby! 1sttri.gif Due in April

User Tag List