? about baby movement - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-13-2007, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My baby's movements are sometimes really really painful, like really low in front there. Also, I notice a lot of times when he moves I get lower back pain - like crampy back pain. Does a ctx cause the baby to move? Or can the baby moving cause a ctx? It seems like a lot is going on in that whole area but its sometimes hard to tell what exactly is going on and what started first!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-13-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommytoTwo View Post
My baby's movements are sometimes really really painful, like really low in front there. Also, I notice a lot of times when he moves I get lower back pain - like crampy back pain. Does a ctx cause the baby to move? Or can the baby moving cause a ctx? It seems like a lot is going on in that whole area but its sometimes hard to tell what exactly is going on and what started first!!
I have this going on too, I notice painful movements alot more after I have been having ctx. IME the ctx seem to cause the movement rather then the other way around. the back pain/cramping my be caused from him moving to a postirior position.

dust.gifmama to  ds2/03 ds2/05 dd4/07 and expecting someone new in the spring! chicken3.gif

#3 of 3 Old 04-13-2007, 02:07 PM

This happens here as well, I cannot figure out what starts first the contraction or the movement sometimes.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page