How fast can I get him caught up? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-17-2010, 02:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DS is not vaccinated at all. I had planned to wait until 2 to start. He is 18 months and we just got an assinment to Japan (DH is military). I have been looking in all the regulations to find a way in unvaccinated. I have read a few stories of it working, but it all seems to be a giant struggle. I thought today I might as well just start early, but we are leaving in 6 months, but actually need the vax's done within ASAP to get the final orders. If I started vaxing this week, how fast can he get all of them done? Does anyone know if it would be harmful to cluster them together, like between 3 visits and 4 months? Is this even a crazy idea? I am so lost and scared he will go and we will have to stay behind I would appreciate any advice or links maybe?
#2 of 4 Old 03-17-2010, 02:19 AM

That would be so hard on his system to give them that fast It is hard from what I have read about the military but it can be done. I would really look into it before bombarding your ds's little body with all that stuff.

You would have to do multiple shots each time and if he where to have a reaction you would have no way of knowing which one caused it.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#3 of 4 Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1189211

please read this thread...esp post #3. You do not have to vax to go to Japan. If you do not want to do this then fight it!!

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#4 of 4 Old 03-18-2010, 08:17 AM

My SIL is Japanese and my brother is military. They chose not to vaccinate their children until they were nearly 2. A large part of each of their early years were spent on okinawa.
They used the base for medical care and nothing was said to them

Jeana Christian momma to 4 sons Logan 18, Connor 15, Nathan 6, and bonus baby Jack 1

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page