dd is 2.5 and will be getting started tomorrow.
i delayed because we used to live very remotely and had little contact with other people. now that we've moved to a sizeable city, i feel that she needs the additional protection.
we will not be getting the hib or the pneumoccocal congugate because of her age.
we will be getting the dtap tomorrow and then the mmr next. i'm thinking of going with the pediarix for the mmr and polio (hep be would just be a nice side benefit) but i'd like to give her a separate dose of each before giving her the combined shot.
my ds was delayed until 6 months and then each vax was delayed. we lived in the bay area when he was little and i was much more concerned about exposure to diseases with him.
eh. who needs a signature?