Join Date: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think I have finally come to the decision to get at least one DT or dT vaccination. My son is completely vaccine free at the age of 3.5 years. Too many instances come up where I am afraid that he will contract tetanus despite educating myself profusely on the subject. I know that the statistical risk is very low.
So my son was bitten by a cat yesterday. The doc put him on antibiotics (Augmentin) which contains penicillin. My son has never been on antibiotics before this. One of the reasons I decided to use antibiotics is because Dr Tennpenny's states in her book that "penicillin is effective against clostridum bacteria that release tetanus toxin into the bloodstream."
My son's doctor has never pushed the vaccine or any vaccine. Though when I have brought up the subject a couple of times he says that he doesn't know if this is true, but he went to a conference and heard someone speaking that if someone gets at least one tetanus vaccine that offers adequate coverage and hasn't seen tetanus in those who got at least one vaccine. I don't know what to think, everyone had a different opinion on this matter. I don't think anyone really knows the answers.
Anyway, so like I said my son is taking an antibiotic for 5 days. How long should I wait after that to get his vaccine. I want to do it sometime in September since I am leaving to stay on a ranch in October.
Finally, is it better to get DT or dT? In Dr Sear's book the ingredients looked better for the DT because there was less aluminum. The ingredients otherwise looked the same for Sanofi Pasteur.
If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.