Hi, My DS has not yet had his MMR vaccine. I wanted to wait until he was speaking. He was a preemie and reached all his dev. milestones on time with the exception of expressive language. No big deal, no disorder, just a late talker. He's combining 2 words together and very verbal despite not talking in sentences. Anyway, we delayed all vaccines and his final one is MMR. He will go to preschool around his 3rd birthday. When do you suggest we do this? We cannot get them separated at our office either. Any advice/input appreciated.