We've been selective & delaying...now which ones can we drop the 3rd round of? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 2 Old 05-04-2011, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter
 
ellairiesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Back Where It All Began...Frankford Twp, NJ
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

 

DD 1 is 3.5.  We delayed & were selective & trying to do something similar to a Sears Schedule.  She is allergic to eggs so no Flu shots to worry about.  She has never recd MMR or Chicken Pox & I am wondering at what point would I need less rounds of each of them if I decide to proceed? 

 

DD2 is 15 mos & we fell behind.  She got her 2nd DTAP today & we may do her 2nd HIB & Prevnar next month.  Did I manage to avoid a 3rd round of these by falling a little more behind than planned?


Stephanie~hippie.gifwife to Dov, mama to Ella Irie (9/24/07) & Kaya Raine (2/1/10)~our vbac.gifbaby, born 45 hours after PROM!!!
ellairiesmom is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 2 Old 05-04-2011, 03:20 PM
 
grumpybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think some recommendations are brand specific so check out the literature that comes with the specific vax brand that your daughter got to see the dosage recommendations for older kids receiving vaxes

grumpybear is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off