Has anyone already filled this info out-
1. What is the name of the disease and its common terms?
2. What is the description of the disease?
3. What is the length of time from initial infection to the end of all
4. How long is the infectious period and how is it spread?
5. What are the normal symptoms of the disease?
6. What are the proven serious consequences of the disease?
7. What is the proportion of persons infected/developing serious
8. What is the transmission route of the disease?
9. What is the prevalence of the disease?
10. What are the allopathic and homeopathic treatments of the disease and
what is the efficacy of those treatments?
11. Have you done relevant research about the disease?
12. What is the name of the vaccine?
13. What company makes the vaccine?
14. What are the listed contents of the vaccine?
15. What is the significance of whether or not the vaccine is live and is
16. What is history of the development of the vaccine?
17. What are the known side-effects of the vaccine and rate of incidence of those side-effects?
18. What are possible side-effects not yet acknowledged by the vaccine
19. Have you done relevant research into the vaccine?
20. How effective is the vaccine at preventing the disease?
21.What is the vaccine meant to do? (Many vaccines are not meant to prevent infection or transmission).
22.What are the number of cases reported each year?
23.What are the number of deaths reported each year from the vaccine and the natural disease?
I am SO overwhelmed right now with all this. We haven't vaxed my 26 month old daughter since 13 months (she was fully vaxed until then b/c I was too overwhelmed before to wrap my head around it all, but we had insurance issues and she just hasn't been sick so we haven't been back). She has an appointment for a well visit on the 5th of August so I wanted to figure out what we're doing for her from now on as well as what we'll be doing for baby #2 (due at the end of Nov).
I'm really hoping someone has this info already all together that they would be willing to share so my husband and I can figure out what we're doing!
Mom to Vala 5/09, Anya 11/11, & one on the way 12/13
Check out my blog- http://healingcesareanscars.blogspot.com/
You can start with the package inserts http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm093833.htm and the CDC's Pink Book for answers to many of those questions. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/pink-chapters.htm
|51 members and 23,475 guests|
|agentofchaos , alada , attila.fejes , bananabee , Caroline Panda , Dakotacakes , Deborah , happymamasallie , hillymum , ian'smommaya , Iron Princess , iryna.prokh , Janeen0225 , janicethegreatest , japonica , JElaineB , Jessica765 , katelove , Katherine73 , Kelleybug , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , MeanVeggie , Mirzam , MissusAJ , MommatoGray , moominmamma , MyMotheringPath , NaturallyKait , newmamalizzy , oaksie68 , ritualdrama , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , sciencemum , sesameseed , shantimama , Skippy918 , Socks , sren , stephalittle , stephaniepifer , VsAngela , Xerxella , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|