Mindful Vaccination -Transparent Modding - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-12-2013, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Ladies of the Mindful Vaccination forum - joy.gif

As the (very new) Mod of the Vax forums I have been trying to get acquainted with every one and help keep conversations flowing.  :)

I invite any one to always feel free to PM me, and I will do my best to get back to you timely! Some days are better than others, but I promise to get back to you within 72 hours unless life is too crazy.

Sharing this:  "Mindful Vaccination Forum Guidelines" and Vaccination Forum Guidelines

http://www.mothering.com/community/a/vaccination-forum-guidelines

For Mindful Vaccination (the forum you are currently in) it says:

Quote:
Mindful Vaccination -  This is a support-only forum for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule. Members who aren't vaccinating should not post here to debate or argue accuracy or opinion of things posted.

Straight from Cynthia herself we have this thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1380233/who-should-post-in-im-not-vaccinating-and-mindful-vaccination

and again:

Quote:

Mindful Vaccination -  This is a support-only forum for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule. Members who aren't vaccinating should not post here to debate or argue accuracy or opinion of things posted.

Further she wrote:

Quote:
if you are a parent who chooses to not vaccinate then your posts to the Mindful Vaccination forum should only be in clear support appropriate for that forum. It should not be to argue, disagree, question, or debate opinions or information posted in that forum. If you post to support a member it should be in line with the forum's purpose and not to further promote your anti-vaccination views.

I hope this is better clarification for all of us. I apologize sincerely if I have not modded correctly with this guideline above in hand in any way. I did have some confusion, but sought clarity. Got it now. :)

Since we're all in this together...Let's read the above. Take note of it and flag accordingly.

In regard to flagging etiquette:

Flags that are put on members solely due to the fact that they are non vaccinating and posting in Mindful Vaccination are unnecessary. As long as the non vax member is showing support and keeping with the above, they can post freely in the forum.

If you see a post (even if you agree 100% with it) that is NOT supportive- Please do the right thing and flag it. This isn't a war zone, this is a place where we can all be adults and offer the support to those who are asking for it.

If you have nothing supportive to add, but would like some discussion and debate - we do have the Discussion & Debate forum. http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1369963/guidelines-for-posting-in-vaccinations-discussion-and-debate

Members who want that kind of discussion can be redirected to the Discussion & Debate forum.

luxlove.gif

Ok ladies - in all humbleness this is what I needed to be clear on so I can help serve you all better.

Please be fair, and compassionate with each other. If I can help in any way, PM me or post here. I know Cynthia or one of the other wonderful mods can answer any questions I haven't the foggiest on how to answer.

Again, I do apologize if I have made any mistakes (pffft. I said "If" LOL), but think I got it figured out now.

<3 Kamiro

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

#2 of 3 Old 07-12-2013, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Now I do have a clearer picture. Thank you for your support in making this a sacred place for us mamas(and papas) who decide to mindfully vaccinate!

Kamiro likes this.
#3 of 3 Old 07-14-2013, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Thanks for making this clear - again. Sorry it keeps coming up so regularly. Can we make this thread sticky in the hope people will read it before posting?

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

Tags
Selective Vaccination , Delayed Vaccination

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page