delay vax doctors sullivan county ny - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-27-2014, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
delay vax doctors sullivan county ny

Hi everyone,

I am at my wits end here searching for a doctor that will participate in a delayed schedule for my new born who is due in August. I also need to find a pediatrician for DS 5 ad DD 3. I never use the doctor; my kids are never sick, and we use homeopathy, food, and herbs for wellness here. The big medical office here is Crystal Run, who has been giving me obstetrics care for this pregnancy, (my other two were born in Bergen County NJ, where I had GREAT doctors and a GREAT Pediatrician) and I don't feel like they are really all that competent to be honest. Thankfully this is my 3rd baby, and so I know the routine, but if this were my first and they were my doctors I would feel very lost and unguided.

Monticello is a major "city" near me, but there are so many open farming coops and communities here, I was sure there would be some kind of alternative pediatric care here, but I am coming up with dead ends.

Anyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-27-2014, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Were your other children born in NYS?

NYS is an interesting case. The judges ignore the law and legislate from the bench, especially for vaccines.

My suggestion is to leave the state. I am serious.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page