share your delayed/selective vax schedule here - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 02:37 AM - Thread Starter
 
tatermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone-
I'm curious what vax schedules other people have come up with, for those who chose or will choose to vax. If you've already followed through on a selective or delayed schedule, were you satisfied with it? Anything you would change next time? I just thought it would be useful to compare with others who want to create their own vax schedule (not something easy to find anywhere other than MDC!). Thanks!

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

tatermom is offline  
#2 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 02:47 AM - Thread Starter
 
tatermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'll start:
With DS we followed a typical schedule at first, other than refusing the at-birth HepB. He had Pediarix (DTaP, Polio, and Hep B), Prevnar, and Hib at 2, 4, and 6 mos, and then a DTap, Hib, and Pneumoccocal combo at 15 mos. We are delaying CP and MMR until at least 2, probably 2 1/2.

DS had no reactions to his vax so I'm ok with the decisions we made, but I've done a lot more reading on the subject over the past year, and I think with the next baby I'd want to space out the vaxes more. I'm thinking of alternating the Pediarix combo with Prevnar & Hib each well-baby visit, so it would go something like this:

2 mos: Pediarix dose 1: single shot of DTaP, Polio, Hep B (I'd definitely choose to delay the HepB if it were not included so easily in the combo shot, since one of my biggest concerns is the additives in the shots). I'm thinking of starting with this one because of the pertussis concerns in young babies.
4 mos: Prevnar & Hib (2 separate shots) dose 1
6 mos: Pediarix dose 2
9 mos: Prevnar & Hib dose 2
12 mos: Pediarix dose 3
15 mos: Prevar & Hib dose 3
18 mos: last doses of others if necessary
2 1/2: CP
3: MMR

What do you all think of this? I'm reluctant to delay all vaxes for the first year although I've considered this option; I know if my young baby got any vax-preventable disease I would never forgive myself... I keep coming back to that thought, unfortunately. (BTW, this baby is still hypothetical! )

Thanks!

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

tatermom is offline  
#3 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 10:07 AM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatermom
I'd definitely choose to delay the HepB if it were not included so easily in the combo shot, since one of my biggest concerns is the additives in the shots
Just an FYI - there's a D, T, P and Hib combo shot available called TriHiBit.

ETA: trying to find product insert b/c this combo vax may only be used for children 12+ months.

Edited to further add: Trihibit may be used for the last dose of the Hib series in children 12 months of age or older who have received at least one prior dose of any Hib vaccine. Trihibit should not be used in children who have received no prior Hib doses or who are less than 12 months of age.
LongIsland is offline  
#4 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 04:38 PM
 
amnesiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: at the end of the longest line
Posts: 4,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatermom
I'm thinking of alternating the Pediarix combo with Prevnar & Hib each well-baby visit, so it would go something like this:

2 mos: Pediarix dose 1: single shot of DTaP, Polio, Hep B (I'd definitely choose to delay the HepB if it were not included so easily in the combo shot, since one of my biggest concerns is the additives in the shots). I'm thinking of starting with this one because of the pertussis concerns in young babies.
4 mos: Prevnar & Hib (2 separate shots) dose 1
6 mos: Pediarix dose 2
9 mos: Prevnar & Hib dose 2
12 mos: Pediarix dose 3
15 mos: Prevar & Hib dose 3
18 mos: last doses of others if necessary
2 1/2: CP
3: MMR

What do you all think of this? I'm reluctant to delay all vaxes for the first year although I've considered this option; I know if my young baby got any vax-preventable disease I would never forgive myself... I keep coming back to that thought, unfortunately. (BTW, this baby is still hypothetical! )

Thanks!
Are you planning to do the 4 year old DTaP, IPV & MMR?
amnesiac is offline  
#5 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 04:59 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac
Are you planning to do the 4 year old DTaP, IPV & MMR?

Good question because in California, if the third dose of IPV is given on/after the 4th birthday, then the fourth dose is not required for school entry.

And if the fourth dose of DTaP is given on/after the 4th birthday, then the fifth dose is not required.

You can avoid two unnecessary doses and still comply with school entry requirements.

http://www.dhs.ca.gov/ps/dcdc/izgrou...MM231-0503.pdf
LongIsland is offline  
#6 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 05:03 PM
 
Tellera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mr. Nibbles
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
*

An introvert and ain't ashamed of it!  love.gif
Tellera is offline  
#7 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 05:06 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellera
I live in a state with Medical and Religious exemption options, however, if you choose Religious it is an "all or nothing" exemption.
That doesn't matter.

You can submit a religious exemption and then privately vax how you wish. Many mama's here (and everywhere) do that b/c that's the only way they can do what they want (when they want) without interference.
LongIsland is offline  
#8 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 05:11 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellera
State reqs:
From 12 VAC 5 – 90 – 110: Dosage and age requirements for immunizations
Updated 5/1/06

DtaP:by 12 months (first three doses)

IPV:by 18 months (first three doses)

MMR:by 24 months (first dose)

HiB:by 30 months (all doses)

Hep B:by 18 months (all doses)

Varicella:by 18 months or prior to school entry
*************
The list above is not the daycare and school requirements for Virigina. These are the requirements for daycare and school entry in Virginia: http://www.vdh.state.va.us/imm/requirements.asp. You can also use this link directly to the code: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...+12VAC5-110-70

Incidentally, only three doses of IPV and DTaP are required if the third dose is given on/after the 4th birthday, otherwise it's four and five doses, respectively.

You said you weren't sure about preschool, but you should be aware that if your child does wind up going to go to preschool, only one (1) dose of Hib is required if your child will be at least 15+ months of age when she starts.

Also note that

1. There is a Tdap booster requirement for all incoming 6th graders
2. Varicella is a requirement for preschool should decide to send your child
LongIsland is offline  
#9 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 05:49 PM
 
Tellera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mr. Nibbles
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland
*************
The list above is not the daycare and school requirements for Virigina. These are the requirements for daycare and school entry in Virginia: http://www.vdh.state.va.us/imm/requirements.asp

Incidentally, only three doses of IPV and DTaP are required if the third dose is given on/after the 4th birthday, otherwise it's four and five doses, respectively.

You said you weren't sure about preschool, but you should be aware that if your child is going to go to preschool, only one (1) dose of Hib is required if your child will be at least 15+ months of age when she starts.
Thanks, LongIsland! I'll have to go do more research on this; I've bookmarked the link for later. I got my information with the help of someone from the National Vaccine Information Center using this website with VA code:

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...+12VAC5-90-110

It appears to have been updated since I last checked so I have to take another look anyway!

12VAC5-90-110. Dosage and age requirements for immunizations; obtaining immunizations.

A. Every child in Virginia shall be immunized against the following diseases by receiving the specified number of doses of vaccine by the specified ages, unless replaced by a revised schedule of the U.S. Public Health Service:

1. Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (Whooping cough) Vaccine—three doses by one year of age of toxoids of diphtheria and tetanus, combined with pertussis vaccine with the remaining two doses administered in accordance with the most recent schedule of the American Academy of Pediatrics or the U.S. Public Health Service.

2. Poliomyelitis Vaccine, trivalent type—three doses of inactivated poliomyelitis vaccine, preferably by one year of age and no later than 18 months of age. Attenuated (live virus) oral polio virus vaccine may be used if the attending physician feels it is clinically appropriate for a given patient.

3. Measles (Rubeola) Vaccine—one dose of further attenuated (live) measles vaccine between 12-15 months of age and no later than two years of age. A second dose shall also be required at the time of initial entry to school. For those children who did not receive a second dose at initial school entry, a second dose shall be required at the time of entry to grade six.

4. Rubella (German measles) Vaccine—one dose of attenuated (live) rubella virus vaccine between 12-15 months of age and no later than two years of age.

5. Mumps Vaccine—one dose of mumps virus vaccine (live) between 12-15 months of age and no later than two years of age.

6. Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Vaccine—a maximum of four doses of Hib vaccine for children up to 30 months of age as appropriate for the child's age and in accordance with current recommendations of either the American Academy of Pediatrics or the U.S. Public Health Service.

7. Hepatitis B Vaccine—three doses by 12 months of age and no later than 18 months of age. For children not receiving three doses between 12-18 months of age, three doses will be required at initial school entry and at entry into the sixth grade.

8. Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccine—one dose of varicella vaccine between 12-18 months of age. For those children who did not receive a dose of vaccine between 12-18 months of age, a dose will be required at initial school entry.

An introvert and ain't ashamed of it!  love.gif
Tellera is offline  
#10 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 05:52 PM
 
amnesiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: at the end of the longest line
Posts: 4,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Never mind! We cross posted the same info
amnesiac is offline  
#11 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter
 
tatermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland
Good question because in California, if the third dose of IPV is given on/after the 4th birthday, then the fourth dose is not required for school entry.

And if the fourth dose of DTaP is given on/after the 4th birthday, then the fifth dose is not required.

You can avoid two unnecessary doses and still comply with school entry requirements.

http://www.dhs.ca.gov/ps/dcdc/izgrou...MM231-0503.pdf
Thanks for the info, LongIsland. As for MMR, I'm planning to only get a 2nd dose of measles if required in our state, and to get a titer to check immunity on the others. We don't know what state we'll be moving to in a few years so I'm trying to plan for all contingencies. A question on the pp's post about Virgina req's. What do they mean when they say a vax must be given "no later than age 2"??? I mean, what could they possibly do if someone happened to not get the vax before age 2, other than to require that individual to go and get the vax right before starting school? (if not using an exemption, I mean). Just wondering-- is that just another scare tactic or does it have some meaning behind it?

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

tatermom is offline  
#12 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 06:56 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellera
Thanks, LongIsland! I'll have to go do more research on this; I've bookmarked the link for later. I got my information with the help of someone from the National Vaccine Information Center using this website with VA code:

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...+12VAC5-90-110

It appears to have been updated since I last checked so I have to take another look anyway!
No problem, but the second statute you posted is not the requirements for daycare and school entry either. The school entry requirements are contained in the two links I posted.
LongIsland is offline  
#13 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 07:07 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatermom
A question on the pp's post about Virgina req's. What do they mean when they say a vax must be given "no later than age 2"???

I mean, what could they possibly do if someone happened to not get the vax before age 2, other than to require that individual to go and get the vax right before starting school? (if not using an exemption, I mean).

Just wondering-- is that just another scare tactic or does it have some meaning behind it?
Yes, you caught that.

North Carolina has a similar statute, as I'm sure do other states. It gives one the impression that a child must be vaccinated in order to exist in Virginia. It's not enforceable.
LongIsland is offline  
#14 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 07:25 PM
 
amnesiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: at the end of the longest line
Posts: 4,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I took it to mean that the health dept would use those guidelines in say, an emergency outbreak control program as opposed to just a general day to day guideline.
amnesiac is offline  
#15 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 07:48 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac
I took it to mean that the health dept would use those guidelines in say, an emergency outbreak control program as opposed to just a general day to day guideline.
(I forgot to add my comments with the link)

I would think it would have been specified when it was originally enacted. They did add an "emergency regulation" in 2004, but the way the language stands now (and previously), it gives the impression that immunization is required for all children born in Viriginia.

Emergency regulation added to the statute in 2004: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...cod+32.1-48.05
LongIsland is offline  
#16 of 191 Old 08-27-2006, 10:49 PM
 
Tellera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mr. Nibbles
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland
No problem, but the second statute you posted is not the requirements for daycare and school entry either. The school entry requirements are contained in the two links I posted.
Thanks, again! You have been very helpful. I don't have time to look closely at these today; I will have time tomorrow. I took a quick glance and I think I may have Q's. I hope you don't mind if I PM you instead of posting?

Again - thank you for the time you took to post this information.

An introvert and ain't ashamed of it!  love.gif
Tellera is offline  
#17 of 191 Old 08-28-2006, 01:49 AM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellera
Thanks, again! You have been very helpful. I don't have time to look closely at these today; I will have time tomorrow. I took a quick glance and I think I may have Q's. I hope you don't mind if I PM you instead of posting?

Again - thank you for the time you took to post this information.
You are very welcome and please feel free to PM me. I would also reconsider posting your questions on board b/c the discussion may actually help more people than you realize.
LongIsland is offline  
#18 of 191 Old 08-28-2006, 04:35 AM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tellera - Here is a link to the Viriginia exemption form for your reference: http://www.vdh.state.va.us/imm/documents/cre_1.pdf

If you ever need to further delay past state requirements and/or decide to forego any future mandated vaccines or doses, you can just print it out from here and submit it to the school.
LongIsland is offline  
#19 of 191 Old 08-28-2006, 08:40 PM
 
marlne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is what I'm doing so far.. I had the IPV in there to rotate as well, but my doctor said to take it out as my little guy isn't at risk for polio right now.
I'm still unsure about when or if I'll be giving the MMR, but if I do it will be around 24mos. Definately not doing the Chicken Pox vaccine..

7mos~ HIB
8mos~ DTaP (I'm still struggling with actually doing this shot)
9mos~ HIB
10mo~ DTaP
11mo~ HIB
12mo~ DTaP
17mo~ HIB
18mo~ DTaP
marlne is offline  
#20 of 191 Old 08-28-2006, 09:02 PM
 
Tellera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mr. Nibbles
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland
Tellera - Here is a link to the Viriginia exemption form for your reference: http://www.vdh.state.va.us/imm/documents/cre_1.pdf

If you ever need to further delay past state requirements and/or decide to forego any future mandated vaccines or doses, you can just print it out from here and submit it to the school.
Thanks, LongIsland, for the form. I already had this bookmarked.

I'll think about posting here, I just didn't want to post specific questions/confusions w/regard to the VA school entry requirements on this thread. Maybe I'll make it a separate thread.

I'm still going over the requirements, may not get my questions sorted out tonight. My Q's involve how vague they sound e.g., Rubella - min one dose administered at or after 12 months. With this being the req. for day care, preschool and grade school, what does that mean? Will my DS be denied daycare once he turns 13 mos and doesn't have it? That doesn't make sense since it says "12 months or after" but then, that is also vague. Does that mean before pre-school, before grade school, before what? I mean, "or after" could be age 30, which would mean DS would never be "in violation" of the requirements and therefore would never actually need this vaccine. But then that doesn't make sense because it's listed as a requirement. See, I feel like my questions are stupid and that everyone else knows what they mean but I'm just not getting it. :

An introvert and ain't ashamed of it!  love.gif
Tellera is offline  
#21 of 191 Old 08-28-2006, 09:59 PM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellera
Will my DS be denied daycare once he turns 13 mos and doesn't have it?
Absolutely not (see below).


VIRGINIA
CHAPTER 30. MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR LICENSED CHILD DAY CENTERS
22 VAC 15-30-150 Immunizations for children.

B. Updated information on additional immunizations shall be obtained once every six months for children under the age of two years.
LongIsland is offline  
#22 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 02:31 AM
 
mangosink0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can someone link me to the school requirements for TN.

mom to 4 kids, ages 20 mos to 11 years

mangosink0 is offline  
#23 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 02:38 AM
Banned
 
~member~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: on a lily pad
Posts: 13,061
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosink0
Can someone link me to the school requirements for TN.
http://www2.state.tn.us/health/CEDS/required.htm
Quote:
Required immunizations are defined as those specified by law. However, most health departments and physicians would recommend more than the required doses.
Why they would recommend more, I am not sure.
~member~ is offline  
#24 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 03:02 AM
 
Mommy To Baby Roni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sin City
Posts: 1,216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You'll find Trihibit on the list at this link:

http://www.vaccineplace.com/products/
Mommy To Baby Roni is offline  
#25 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 03:16 AM
 
LongIsland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 11,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaInTheBoonies
http://www2.state.tn.us/health/CEDS/required.htm
Why they would recommend more, I am not sure.
Because the minimum state requirements are usually less than the federal recommendations. Pediatricians do whatever the AAP and CDC tells them to do, so they follow the recommendations.
LongIsland is offline  
#26 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 10:22 AM
 
amnesiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: at the end of the longest line
Posts: 4,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaInTheBoonies
Why they would recommend more, I am not sure.
Because that list doesn't include Prevnar, hep A or hep B.
amnesiac is offline  
#27 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 11:46 AM
 
mangosink0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac
Because that list doesn't include Prevnar, hep A or hep B.
Hep B was included

mom to 4 kids, ages 20 mos to 11 years

mangosink0 is offline  
#28 of 191 Old 08-29-2006, 12:06 PM
 
amnesiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: at the end of the longest line
Posts: 4,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hep B was not included for the preschoolers - which I guess would be great for parents planning on delaying that one.

Quote:
Age of Child Number of Doses Required

2-3 months 1 DTP/DtaP/DT, 1 Polio, 1 Hib
4-5 months 2 DTP/DtaP/DT, 2 Polio, 2 Hib
6-11 months 3 DTP/DtaP/DT, 2 Polio, 3 Hib
12-15 months 4 Hib*, and 1 MMR given on or after the first birthday
12-18 months 4 DTP/DtaP/DT, 3 Polio, and 1 Varicella
4-6 years 4 or more DTP/DtaP/DT, 4 Polio, 4 Hib*, 1 Varicella, and 2 MMR given on or after the first birthday
amnesiac is offline  
#29 of 191 Old 09-01-2006, 11:22 PM
 
newbie_mary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: C-ville, VA
Posts: 663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just jumping in to say that I'm learning a lot from this thread. Thanks -- I look forward to reading more!

Mary
newbie_mary is offline  
#30 of 191 Old 09-06-2006, 05:14 PM
 
Periwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 9,037
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We delayed all vaxes until the 9 months before dd and ds (4) were to start preschool. I then found out what was specifically required for preschool, which varied from what the ped's schedule was. Then we got them their vaxes every couple of months until we were caught up. We also split up the MMR.

As for ds2 (age 20 mos. and still BFing), we will do the same thing except I think I will be getting him HiB + Prevnar starting this fall.
Periwinkle is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off