After fully vaxing dd1 on schedule, I wisened up and delayed dd2's until I had done more research. She is now 34 months old. At last month's appt, I discussed my concerns with the dr and was pretty much told that she needed: DTaP, HPV, IPV, MMRV and Pneumococcal that day.
We switched pediatricians and I will be discussing a new schedule with him at the next appt. I will also discuss delaying the new baby's shots but I'm still not sure how long I want to delay.
I really need help deciding what dd2 needs and doesn't need at her age as well as how often she should be receiving them. I know that I would like to only get one vaccine at a time, but won't this mean many trips to the dr?