May 2007 roll call! please add yourself! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-08-2006, 12:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't think it's popular. She's the only one we know. I think it's such a beautiful name though that I honestly don't know how it isn't popular. : I'm glad though.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2006, 03:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My name is Paula, and I'm due May 15th, with my second child. I'm so excited to be pregnant again! I had an awesome home waterbirth with my first, and plan to do it again.

I was 10 days late with my first, so I expect to be a little late again this time, probably by about 5 or 6 days.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:56 AM

Hi there,

I'm Deborah, 32, due about May 10. This is my second pregnancy, the first ended in miscarriage. My husband and I are very excited. We are planning a homebirth, just met our midwife!
Old 09-08-2006, 03:24 PM

Just found out. Having our 4th baby. Due May 11th.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev130pr___.png
Old 09-08-2006, 06:29 PM

Not sure yet if I should be here. I just got a positive test today after feeling very nauseous for the last two days and peeing every 30 minutes. Ugh. I have an IUD (Mirena) and I'm really nervous about all of this. I've also been bleeding (not the last two days, but for 3 days prior to that) and I thought I had had a chemical pregnancy. But I continued to feel more pregnant rather than less, so I took the test. I'm going to the dr. Monday morning. Anyway, no due date yet, but I'm estimating, second week of May if I don't lose the pregnancy.

Congrats to everyone here! I'm amazed at how many people are already on this board. Wow!

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
Old 09-08-2006, 10:00 PM

I am cautiously happy to be here... I had a m/c in July, and I am having trouble being as ecstatic now that I know firsthand that things can go wrong. I am feeling pretty darned nauseated already, though, and I know that's a good sign. I have a 2 yo DS who still nurses, and I am due in late May. I am hoping for a vbac at a freeestanding birth center this time around.

Can't wait to get to now you all.

aran .......... Mr. aran .......... DS1 .......... DS2
BIL Oct. 1961 - Jun. 2009 taken by cancer
Old 09-09-2006, 09:16 AM

Hi ladies,

Happy to be here! We are expecting our 3rd around May 12th. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. Hope everybody is healthy and happy!
Old 09-09-2006, 01:51 PM

I am coming out. I am due 5/07/06 & medidating on a healthy sticky baby!

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
Old 09-09-2006, 06:05 PM

Hi there Just saying hello - found out I'm expecting in early May '07, and it was a surprise, so I'm still adjusting. DH and I hadn't really decided 100% that we wanted another, but here we are. We have one 3yo ds, who is the light of our lives. Looking forward to being part of this community.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:11 PM

i'm amanda. this is our fourth child. im due may 3 if i go by suspected conception. my oldest turns 10 this month, my middle one turned 7 in july and our baby turned five in june. i haven't told our oldest yet, our middle child has been wishing on a star for a baby brother for a year now despite my threats of washing her mouth out with soap (a joke as she clearly never stopped) and my youngest is ticked that she won't be the baby anymore. my husband began being the stay at home during the day parent two years ago so this will be my first child that i'll have to pump milk for while working.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:55 AM

30 with dd of 5/13/07 (baby #2)
Old 09-11-2006, 01:58 AM

Hi Aran, I also had a m/c not too long ago, in June and am feeling the same way about my current pregnancy. Its hard not to be guarded and people who knew about the m/c are even hesitant to get too excited. Its kinda sad but the more I invest in time in energy in the future (looking for organic baby clothes) the more real and better it feels.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachellanigh
Hi Aran, I also had a m/c not too long ago, in June and am feeling the same way about my current pregnancy. Its hard not to be guarded and people who knew about the m/c are even hesitant to get too excited. Its kinda sad but the more I invest in time in energy in the future (looking for organic baby clothes) the more real and better it feels.
Sorry about your m/c I am glad you are here, though!! I am swaying back and forth from picking names to worrying about every little twinge. I do feel better about this one, since I feel "more pregnant" this time. Feel free to join the pregnancy after loss support (PALS) thread I started if you think it would be helpful. Congrats on your

aran .......... Mr. aran .......... DS1 .......... DS2
BIL Oct. 1961 - Jun. 2009 taken by cancer
Old 09-11-2006, 12:51 PM

So I'm Jamie, we have a 14 month old son named JJ. We were actually trying to avoid, but I just got 2 BFP HPTs this morning! I should be due mid-late May based on my chart. I wasnt temping and I am breastfeeding, so I'm REALLY not sure of my ovulation day. But I estimated (mainly for all the mainstreams) that I am 4 weeks 0 days today and due 5/21.

We just moved to this area but there is a midwife that many people I know LOVE (including my doula from my last birth who lives in another state lol) So I called and left her a message this morning. Here we go!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:01 PM

Just got a positive test this morning. Edd is May 21st.

My name is Megan, we have one child aready and we were ttc so we are thrilled!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

Old 09-11-2006, 02:31 PM

Hi! I'm Jessica, due late May with #2. Still breastfeeding #1. Hurray!

Our 19-month-old was a homebirth transfer. I'm hoping this one will get to stay at home.

MDC due date clubs rule - my Jan 05 ddc is still together, and what a precious bunch of friends we have in each other!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessitron
Hi! I'm Jessica, due late May with #2. Still breastfeeding #1. Hurray!

Our 19-month-old was a homebirth transfer. I'm hoping this one will get to stay at home.
Can I :?
My name isn't Jessica though.
It's Laura.
Everything else is the same. Weird.

May 20th is the EDD.-- which is perfect since it's two weeks after spring finals!

~laura
and planning to eat it again
Old 09-12-2006, 02:19 AM

I guess i'll introduce myself now.

I'm Regina - I'll be 36 when i have baby#4 in may 2007. Which will be a month before my first child's 18th birthday. This is not what i planned 18 years ago ... but that's ok.
I do not currently know my exact due date but will plan to pin it down in the coming months. I'm allowing for the fact that i may have misjudged what i thought was a period in the beginning of august and i may be due at the end of april or end of may. Either way .... 2 tests were positive. And i feel as pregant as ever already.
I had my first birth in hospital, #2&#3 in the same room, same birth center & plan to have #4 at home.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:46 AM
zak

I'm having some bleeding... I will update when I know something, I may need to be removed from the list.

zak- Angela edd mid May #2

-zak- Mama to three fantastic sons - 2005, 2007 & 2010 and expecting a daughter February 2012!

Old 09-12-2006, 10:54 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zak
I'm having some bleeding... I will update when I know something, I may need to be removed from the list.

zak- Angela edd mid May #2
Angela, i hope you are okay, keep us posted! (((hugs)))

Liv, SAHM of 3 kiddos 

Old 09-12-2006, 04:51 PM

:

Add me to the list! EDD of May 14th 2007. DH and I are in absolute shock!!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
Old 09-12-2006, 04:58 PM

Hi All. I'm joining in. My name is Shay and I am 36 yo. We are expecting #2 on May 5th. My DD is going to be 4 yo at that time. I am hoping for another awesome homebirth- and wishing I could use the same midwife but we've moved since then.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:13 PM

Hi I'm D.
I'm pregnant with #3. I have two kids already Hannah (3.5 years) and Eli (1.5 years). I'd like to join the board if possible.
I look forward to getting to know everyone.
D.

D. proud Mom of H. E. M. and T. always remembering Norah (11/07 at 40 wks) and (10/06) see profile
Old 09-12-2006, 06:14 PM

I guess I'm here! Just got a positive HPT this morn. My name is Shannon and I am 34. This is number 2, ds is 18 months tomorrow. We had just decided to ttc next month, so we're a bit surprised. That happened with ds too, as soon as we decided, preggo. Ds is still nursing lots and I hope to tandem. Good to meet you all!
Old 09-12-2006, 06:18 PM

Oh yeah, I guess I'm due mid-May (around the 20th?).
Old 09-13-2006, 02:48 AM

Guess I will jump in!

My name is Candice and I'm pregnant with baby #4! My due date is May 9th 2007!

~*Candice*~
Wife, Doula and SAHM to six and expecting a new addition July 2012!namaste.gifnovaxnocirc.gifh20homebirth.gif

Old 09-13-2006, 03:05 AM

I'm Jessica and I'm due with #2 around late May (22nd). I'll be turning 26 on Thursday!

We decided to start trying this fall and immediately we were preg. We are so excited even though I'm just 4 weeks now.

Glad to see everyone here!
Old 09-13-2006, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Oh my gosh I am so glad to see so many others out there expecting baby #5.

I am Heidi age 36 expecting baby # 5 May 13, 2007. My youngest baby will be almost 8 when this baby is born and my oldest will be 16. dh and I have some crazy family planning methods. We had two boys back to back (19 months apart) then waited almost 6 years and had two more boys back to back (15 months apart). We will see what round 3 will bring us.

Heidi
Old 09-13-2006, 11:46 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaSAR
I had my first at age 34 and am now pregnant with #3 at age 39. This may be my last, but I don't buy into the chronological age thing too much. I think I am still the oldie of this DDC. Of course, I don't think too much of the "medical establishment" either!!!
I am 36 and was just laughing with dh last night how I am not considered high risk because of my age what ever!

Heidi
Old 09-13-2006, 06:24 PM

WOW there sure are a lot of us....LOL
My name is Tawny(32) and my EDD is May 19th. We aren't telling very many people this time until I am farther along. We had a DD together born 1/21/06 almost 8mo now and I have a 14yo DD from a previous marriage. We just got married on 8/27/06. I am already nauseous and using the restroom every 30min.... We are hoping for a boy but I just have this feeling that we are destined to have all girls.:

User Tag List